+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Him

Fire Him

I have been trying to be patient. I've been trying to let itself play out. But I can't handle this anymore. Michigan football has turned into a joke. I could handle all the bad publicity Rodriguez gets if Michigan were a solid football team. I could handle being 5-4 if it looked like Michigan were making improvements. But there is not one positive thing to say about this guy other than "He's done well for other teams."

Michigan needed two feet to take a 13 point lead yesterday. They didn't get it. TOUGH SHIT. Buck up and play hard. They have a 6 point lead still. Illinois scores a long touchdown. Tough shit. You're only down by 1 and you're getting the ball back. Turn the fucking page and win the game. Only a TERRIBLE, SIMPLE MINDED coach would let that series of events ruin a game to a team that hasn't beaten a division 1 football program.

I didn't like the hiring from the get-go. I tried to be okay with it for the first season. I've had enough. Rich Rod has punched Michigan's football program in the balls. Get rid of him before he does any worse. I'm done watching Michigan football until he's gone.

Peace.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I couldn't disagree more. This season was supposed to be "at best" a 6 win team. We have 2 FRESHMAN STARTING QUARTERBACKS. I have no feeling good or bad with the way the past couple weeks have went because my expectations were so low this season.

Yeah. I've come down to Earth. Godriguez needs more time. Tate's still a frosh. This team is really young.

Always next year.

Btw, Greg Robinson needs to be slapped in the face. Our corners are consistently playing 8 yds off the line of scimmage-- 5 yds to the offense any time it needs 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    I couldn't disagree more. This season was supposed to be "at best" a 6 win team. We have 2 FRESHMAN STARTING QUARTERBACKS. I have no feeling good or bad with the way the past couple weeks have went because my expectations were so low this season.
    I understand that take, but how has it come to this? Michigan fans are being asked to sit through this tough time and expect better things in the future. This is Michigan football! The team with the most wins in history. Not some second rate bullshit organization - MICHIGAN FOOTBALL. Why is it okay to have our expecations set so low? Meanwhile, even the minamal expectations we have, he dashes those with more instances of acting like a clown. I'm fine with a transition stage, but a 9 loss season followed by the circus that is becoming this season is anacceptable.

Rodriguez might be an okay coach for the Big East or the SEC, but not the Big 10.

MoTown is right.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopy
    Btw, Greg Robinson needs to be slapped in the face. Our corners are consistently playing 8 yds off the line of scimmage-- 5 yds to the offense any time it needs 'em.
    I told ya'll greg robinson is a bum. Him and RR both need to be sent packing and the school needs to coup a real deal HC(offer Les Miles the holy grail of U of M if need be).
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

LOL @ the Art reset.

The rule usually is, give a new coach at least 3 years to establish the kind of personnel he requires to operate his system,and purge the recruits from the prior regime.

Hasn't been three years full years.

The real question should be, should RR have been hired in the first place? In other words, was his kind of football the best fit for Big 10+1 play? Winning a ton of games doesn't necessarily equate to winning everywhere he goes.

We can talk about talent all day, it was still a bone head call NOT to kick the fg to put us up 2 scores.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    If they had gone for it and made it, you might be singing a different tune.

No - because it was Illinois. Instead he let his team become depressed and mope around and be pathetic for the rest of the game. Call a timeout, rip your players apart, and tell them to go out there and play football, not hang their heads like panzies.

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread