+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Michigan Vs. Illinois (3:30 PM EST, ABC)

Shit went downhill after he went for it on 4th. He should have kicked the fg and kept it a 2 score game.

Huge momentum shift right there.
    Players meeting my ASS!

michigan appears to be in full 'john l freefall mode, which is not a good sign for rodriguez's coaching ability. Maybe part of it is an inexperienced team, but illinois hadn't come close to beating an 1A team all year. the safeties and lbs might as well not even be playing and there is no indication that anyone can step in for those guys any time soon. the only defensive players that seem to have improved in the rodriguez tenure are on the dl. Forcier fumbled the ball 4 times and lost 3 against a shit defense. the turnover +/- in big 10 play over the last 2 years is horrendous and rodriguez is now 3-10 in the big 10. i am guessing the best case scenario is 4-12 in the big 10 after the first 2 years, which is utter bottom-feeder. if the team loses to purdue and misses out on a bowl game, i am open to firing the guy. if they win, he better go at least 4-4 next year or he should be fired then. the big 10 sucks and there is no excuse for michigan's teams being this bad.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

yep. i figured 3 years should be a minimum, but yes had 21 games now, and im not sure ive ever looked at the now and said 'thats a well coached team'.

with a new AD on its way, RR definitly has a deadline.

i like the guy, but its starting to look like he's in over his head.

msu with another bullshit helmet crusher on a reciever. someone should probably teach msu cb's the proper way to tackle. if that play wasnt a td, it should have been a 15 yard penalty.

Can someone please tell me why DickRod runs an offense that smashes the ball up the middle and throws short slant passes on the first drive... and it works... only to NEVER DO IT AGAIN FOR THE REST OF THE GAME? After the first drive they stop going up the middle and start going side to side. It's the most frustrating thing I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

im not sure if this is it, but its pretty common for teams to script the first 15 plays of the game.

Only throwing downfield when down by 15 = TOO LATE DIPSHIT

+ Reply to Thread