6 46.15%
  • Inbetween. ~.500 squad

1 7.69%
  • No.

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Are The Pistons Officially The Suck?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny
    Lol, I think your source was actually shags.
    If I was your source, than it's very unreliable. It's just a theory I made up based on three things:

1. Raef LaFrentz was the most desirable potentially available player at last season's trade deadline.
    2. My belief that the Spurs are the smartest, savviest franchise in the NBA (and maybe all pro sports).
    3. The Magic paid $35 million for a player who will play about 12 to 15 minutes a game.

If I read it here I seriously doubt it was posted by shags, cause he rarely posts lol

And the article didn't mention anything about LaFrentz or the Magic spending all that money on a dude who won't get lots of playing time.

It did mention how the Spurs are so fucking smart as an organisation, but it's not like that's a big dark secret. Everyone knows they're great.

Anyway, I think the article also said something about Utah and how they might be kind of sitting on the fence in relation to a lockout, which is why they matched on Millsap. They take a short-term hit paying the tax but will save the money in the lockout, so they'll actually be better off.

So if you wanna try and trade for Boozer giving them a Kwame/Rip package might not be out of the question.

Also remember that teams under the tax threshold only get a share of what the teams above the threshold paid. What if no teams (or only a couple of teams) are above the threshold? Teams that stayed under the threshold get (next to) nothing!

Which is gonna be the case in a year or 3. Not a lot of owners wanna pay the tax anymore.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Nah, that's not where I saw it.

I'm sure it was Yahoo.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

It should be noted the Pistons are currently the suckiest team ever to be ranked 2nd in the entire league in both ppg allowed and defensive %FG.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    It should be noted the Pistons are currently the suckiest team ever to be ranked 2nd in the entire league in both ppg allowed and defensive %FG.
    Wow, would we be the first lottery team to ever rank that high?

(couldn't resist, that's actually pretty cool, although the ppg is largely due to pace of play, I bet)
    Find a new slant.

Rip needs to come back soon, I am really eager to see if the first game with Rip and Gordon tearing it up together is the 'norm'.

Bynum and Stuck are good too, but we are way too top heavy. CV needs to do better to take pressure off the guards and make it harder to defend us. Eventually scouting reports will instruct people to load up on our guards.

Pistons are currently at 2-3 vs. opponents with a combined record of 7-9 (not including games vs. Pistons).

After a five minute run-through of NBADraft.net and DraftExpress, the upcoming draft class isn't anything to tank for outside of Wall. Maybe Favors, too.

all 3 of those losses came without Rip Hamilton.

So did 50% of the wins.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread