+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Fuck the SEC" Hater-Thread, sponsored by USC

The Official "Fuck the SEC" Hater-Thread, sponsored by USC

Can CBS stick their tongue any deeper up the SEC's ass? Floriduh almost has their dicks handed to them on consecutive weeks, and it's all "oh, the SEC is soooo tough up and down the schedule. Best conference in the nation, dontchaknow". 'Bama look like complete shit yesterday, and it's "oh, isn't their defense sooooo incredible? Best in the nation".

Best team in the nation right now, IMO, is Oregon, which terrifies me about next week.

But, if SC beats Oregon in Eugene, then SC should be in the BCS top five... not #7!!!! You know those network cocksuckers would LOVE to catapult LSwho up into the top 5 if they could. If shitty Georgia begins to win again, look for THEM to once again be in the top 25. The more SEC teams in the top 25, the better the computer averages, the higher the BCS ranking for the top SEC teams, simple as that.

Mark my words: this off-season, there's going to be a scandal regarding the SEC officiating and payola. The past couple of weeks, they've been gift-wrapping games for Floriduh and Bama, yesterday blowing even a video replay call that was so blatantly obvious that CBS HAD to comment on it. Follow the money, and don't be so surprised where it ends up.

IMO, the Pac10 is the strongest conference in the nation, with only one non-competitive team (Wash State) of the lot. Arizona is ranked, Cal might soon be ranked again, Oregon State SHOULD have been ranked when SC played them, and Oregon is fucking out of control. If SC beats Oregon AT Oregon, already beating ND at ND, Cal at Cal, and O$U at the Horseshoe, that's a road schedule that's hard to pass up. The one loss?.. to Steve Sarkissian and the Huskies.... a similar situation to yesterday with Floriduh and Miss State, who's head coach was with UF last year.

I'm almost CERTAIN that, if UF lost to Miss State yesterday, the talking heads at ESPN and CBS would've roundly chalked it up to the Bulldogs head coach knowing the Gators so well. The BCS computers would've shed a micro-tear, and kept the Gators in the top 5 or 6. When SC lost, they dropped to 12.

Blog Entries
    SEC and Florida hating will not be tolerated.

Tim Tebow is a superior human being, and I'm a better human being for living in his lifetime... but Floriduh can STILL suck my left nut

Bama got lucky that the Vols can't block anyone on FG attempts. I swear 4 or 5 players could have gotten that block at the end.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'll the SEC the respect they want when they have to play a bowl game in the Midwest in January.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    I don't think there's ever a January bowl game in the Midwest.

HATER

Quote Originally Posted by TBeau
    I don't think there's ever a January bowl game in the Midwest.

HATER

The farthest north they get (outdoors) would be San Fransisco, Memphis or Nashville. Personally I'd settle for a late regular season road game at a Big Ten school.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, nothing says respect like playing in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl.

Blog Entries
    Not in January.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    Not in January.
    What my post originally said. I want to make Chris's life better, not hurt his feelings and make it worse.

+ Reply to Thread