+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Michigan Basketball 09-10

Michigan Basketball 09-10

I honestly can't figure out if I'm more excited for the rest of the football season or the beginning of basketball season. I'm seeing U-M top 15 in most preseason polls. With legit studs like Manny and DeShawn, combined with shooters everywhere and a few bigs, it should be a good year for the maize and blue.

Check out Zack Novak winning the dunk contest at "Michigan Madness". That's right, Zack Novak won the dunk contest.....and he deserved it.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I honestly can't figure out if I'm more excited for the rest of the football season or the beginning of basketball season. I'm seeing U-M top 15 in most preseason polls. With legit studs like Manny and DeShawn, combined with shooters everywhere and a few bigs, it should be a good year for the maize and blue.

Check out Zack Novak winning the dunk contest at "Michigan Madness". That's right, Zack Novak won the dunk contest.....and he deserved it.

UM basketball should be pretty competitive this year, perhaps third in the Big Ten. However, when Zack Novak wins the dunk contest, it might make one question the overall athleticism of the team.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    UM basketball should be pretty competitive this year, perhaps third in the Big Ten. However, when Zack Novak wins the dunk contest, it might make one question the overall athleticism of the team.
    I agree with this statement.

Also, Novak is one funny looking dude. He looks like an unathletic 6th grader.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

uh, not worried at all about athleticism. its all about shooterr, and we'll have enough this year.

im geeked too. manhair, simms. i want to see this vogrich fuck. im predicting a much less interesting season (how could it not be?) but atleast a sweet 16 birth.

Blog Entries
    When bukdow's not in jackass mode, I actually find myself agreeing with him quite a bit. Of course, I much prefer being entertained than being
    agreeable.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    I agree with this statement.

Also, Novak is one funny looking dude. He looks like an unathletic 6th grader.
    Did you watch the video? I know he looks like a clown, but wow. Dude is tough (played PF for most of the year last year) and can stroke the 3.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

I saw the video - I was just commenting on his appearance. I thought he was great last year. He is just an extremely unique looking person.

The dunk was cool - I was thinking Manny should be able to beat that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Who figures to get the majority of the minutes at the big positions? Zack Gibson did fine last year in small doses, but teams that had a big center (Tisdale on Illinois comes to mind) just completely owned us.

Will Cronin be a rotational player?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodini31
    I honestly can't figure out if I'm more excited for the rest of the football season or the beginning of basketball season.
    That's really disrespectful to the basketball season.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Ben Cronin runs like an injured buffalo.

+ Reply to Thread