I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I agree with Tahoe.(That's a first in this forum) I think Limbaugh is an asshole and slightly evil and I would never listen to his show, but I don't see why he should be blackballed from the NFL. Players say worse shit than him on a daily basis. I understand the argument that players have skill and that's what people pay to watch, but Rush has money and that's how people get to watch it.

Why is Michael Vick allowed in the league? He did much worse than anything Limbaugh has ever done. Pac-Man? He was given multiple chances and still couldn't make it. Matt Jones? The coke-head is back in the league now.

Rush said something that could be construed as racist. Players say racist shit every day. I think the double standard is atrocious. In the NBA, Charles Barkley gets away with saying racist things about white people every day, but there's a double standard with him as well. I actually find Barkley funny, so I just roll my eyes when he says his racist mumbo jumbo.

Final thought: if Jesse Jackson wanted to get an NFL team, would he be blackballed? Would Al Sharpton? Because while Rush says things that might be racist, those two say things that ARE racist every day, but they're acceptable.