+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35
FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: OGT: UM at Iowa, under the lights in Iowa City (10/10/09, 8 pm on ABC-HD)

I understand going with the kid who just got a touchdown and Tait looked like shit today but without any time, you gotta hope Robinson breaks one long because you don't have the time to use him like you'd want to.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    I understand going with the kid who just got a touchdown and Tait looked like shit today but without any time, you gotta hope Robinson breaks one long because you don't have the time to use him like you'd want to.
    Agreed. Should have went with Forcier there.

FIVE turnovers. Kept shooting themselves in the foot.

I'd give it back to magic man on that last possession. He's done too much crazy stuff already this season to have him sitting the pine right there.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Maybe this will bring bukdow back, at least.

"Taint is not the player you WMWs think he is! Even that hillbilly doesn't like him!"

WTF?!? There was zero reason to go with a RUNNING quarterback in the two minute drill. That's just shitty coaching. I don't care how shitty Tate played today, you had to go with him. Putting in Robinson was the kiss of death. He has barely any game experience, much less any idea how to run the 2 minute drill. Tate has already done it 3 times this year!

Dick Rod strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Where were you Glas during the game?
    STEW BEEF!

RichRod's stubborness loses the game. He was so pissed at Tate that he keeps Denard in to throw a pick. Denard was a great change of pace to led the previous score, but you have to go with Tate there. With 1:38 left you can't run the QB keeper into FG range and we all know thats all he is good for. RichRod will say he stuck with the "hot" quarterback but it was a dumb stubborn move. Granted the turnovers didnt help but RichRod didnt put his team in a position to win.
    I want Michigan State to win every game they play, except Michigan.

That was a frustrating game. It seemed like Forcier could have been intercepted about 3 more times, so I am not that pissed about robinson. forcier may have been the better choice, but forcier had been playing like crap most of the game. I think there are just some glaring talent gaps this season. Mike Williams continues the tradition of horrible safeties that michigan has cultivated. maybe he can be the stevie brown of next year, but he should not be a safety.woolfolk actually looked to be a better cb than fs, but that just forces williams to play.

I sure hope the big10 only has one bcs team this year. i have not been impressed with either iowa or psu this year. Anyways, i still thiink 8-4 is possible this year. I think osu is a loss, but the rest of schedule is beatable. I would just rest forcier for the week in practice and get him a couple series against delaware state.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

Blog Entries
    These game threads have been running better than our offense.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread