+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: OGT: Indiana @ Michigan

Pretty fugly, but a win is a win. The defense is reminding me of the Todd Howard and James Whitley days. Yikes! I think pretty much every game is going to be a shootout from here on out. Sparty game is going to be tough next week, especially if the freshman keep playing like freshman and MOOSE-man keeps snapping the ball YARDS off target. Although, I am starting to think when Denard is back there, dropping the snap may be a designed play.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

probably more bad than good to take from this game, but tate made some awesome plays at the end of the game.

also, i dont think the interception call was right, but regardless it was a great play by warren. i hadnt realized how big that guy is.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Giant
    Tate Tate Tate Tate Tate! You michigan fucks are all the same!! Guess what Big Wamsi, the kid's not that good yet!!! Take off your Blue Tinted glasses!
    Blue tinted glasses? OK.

Look here you fucking spinach turd, did you see me say anything here that makes Tate Forcier seem better than he is? No?

Boy, you got me mistaken for someone who plays this gay ass UM/MSU bullshit. DIAF.

Blog Entries
    ^

I finally got a chance to watch the game last night

Thoughts:

That IU coach is frickin hecka entertaining.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe

Thoughts:

That IU coach is frickin hecka entertaining.
    I recall him yelling for ten seconds straight at a ref on the sidelines and closing the entire thing with "thumbs up." Doesn't convey his emotions real well, does he? I couldn't tell if he was mad or happy or both.

^ Exactly. I was seriously just laughing out loud watching him. I'm going to catch a few more IU games this year.
    Players meeting my ASS!

He ended it by spitting out his gum and throwing it at a player. That guy was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

The best was when ESPN slow it down so you could see him mouth "that is fucking crazy"

+ Reply to Thread