+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: OGT: Indiana @ Michigan

Blog Entries
    Yeah, Lynch has a case there.

Blog Entries
    Not enough evidence to overturn it, but I still can't believe they ruled that an interception in the first place.

Blog Entries
    Stole one today.

Can they get into the Top 20 this week?

I think state gets them next week, tho.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, State's going to remember what happened in their last home game.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Giant
    LOL!!!! Even if they win, this is just pathetic!!! I think Indiana's worse than Central!!!
    This should go in the sparty hall of fame (for internet message boards). Wonder how many appy state t-shirts we'll see next week.
    "The moon is a light bulb breaking
    It'll go around with anyone
    But it won't come down for anyone"

I'd feel bad about winning on a very very questionable call if the refs didn't fuck up the first three quarters anyway. It's about time a call went Michigan's way.

There's no chance in hell that was an interception, btw. But I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Sat in Row 9 behind the goalposts for this one. Highlights from up close:

* Tate was a plate of hot garbage. Fucked up like 5 snaps. It seemed like he had two options on every play: pass to the receiver he was told to pass to, or just run around like a retard trying to get a good look. When the kid takes initiative, he does well, as he did toward the end of the game, but there's no hiding the fact that as of right now Michigan has an obvious deficit at QB.

* The weather was weird and definitely had an effect on the game. It was gently pissing down mist on us for a while and that made ball handling difficult. I don't know if that came through on the TV.

* The Michigan defense is even more horrid in person than it is on TV. Honestly, they just looked completely unprepared. They ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS left the short side open, all game long. I have no idea why Indiana stopped taking advantage of that, the safety was never anywhere to be found. And frequently the linebackers were caught dicking around and joking with one another as the snap was taking place. Unprepared in every sense of the word. Whatever Rodriguez is, he is not working hard enough on the "situational awareness" of his defense.

* Some of Michigan's cheerleaders are damned homely.

* The Michigan fan demographic definitely skews older and fatter than the State fan demographic. Out in the wild, Wal*Mart Wolverines may be the rule, but at the games it's strictly Country Club Wolverines.

* The atmosphere in the stadium was phenomenal.

* My uncle has season tickets, and couldn't go today, so I took my dad. We had a blast.

* No matter what the record currently says, this team is seriously flawed and someone is going to hand them their asses soon. I don't think it will be State, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    Sat in Row 9 behind the goalposts for this one. Highlights from up close:

* Tate was a plate of hot garbage. Fucked up like 5 snaps. It seemed like he had two options on every play: pass to the receiver he was told to pass to, or just run around like a retard trying to get a good look. When the kid takes initiative, he does well, as he did toward the end of the game, but there's no hiding the fact that as of right now Michigan has an obvious deficit at QB.

* The weather was weird and definitely had an effect on the game. It was gently pissing down mist on us for a while and that made ball handling difficult. I don't know if that came through on the TV.

* The Michigan defense is even more horrid in person than it is on TV. Honestly, they just looked completely unprepared. They ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS left the short side open, all game long. I have no idea why Indiana stopped taking advantage of that, the safety was never anywhere to be found. And frequently the linebackers were caught dicking around and joking with one another as the snap was taking place. Unprepared in every sense of the word. Whatever Rodriguez is, he is not working hard enough on the "situational awareness" of his defense.

* Some of Michigan's cheerleaders are damned homely.

* The Michigan fan demographic definitely skews older and fatter than the State fan demographic. Out in the wild, Wal*Mart Wolverines may be the rule, but at the games it's strictly Country Club Wolverines.

* The atmosphere in the stadium was phenomenal.

* My uncle has season tickets, and couldn't go today, so I took my dad. We had a blast.

* No matter what the record currently says, this team is seriously flawed and someone is going to hand them their asses soon. I don't think it will be State, though.

Tate Tate Tate Tate Tate! You michigan fucks are all the same!! Guess what Big Wamsi, the kid's not that good yet!!! Take off your Blue Tinted glasses!

^ He's better than any of MSU's QBs.

We're ranked, you're not.

We're good, you SUCK.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Green Giant??? You go on a circle jerk vacation with Buk and Baker? Did they fill your mouth full?

+ Reply to Thread