+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chucky Atkins Coming Back to Detroit?

Blog Entries
    Al (Wolverine Lake, Mich.: Hey, Keith, I heard today on the radio that Chucky Atkins will be coming to camp as the No. 3 point guard. Any truth to that?

Langlois: Nothing official on that, Al. Chucky hasn’t signed a contract – yet – but don’t be surprised if he’s there Monday when the team reports for Media Day and Tuesday when camp opens. It’s still going to be a make-good contract with no guarantee that he (or another point guard, or Maceo Baston, in camp on a non-guaranteed deal) will stick on the regular-season roster. If it comes to pass that Atkins signs, then it’s ironic that both he and Ben Wallace are coming back to the Pistons in the same season – it was Atkins and Wallace who helped kick-start the Pistons back to respectability when Joe Dumars negotiated the sign-and-trade deal with Orlando for Grant Hill.
    Find a new slant.

That's what this team needs is another mother chucker with no D.

Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    So what is Kornel David doing these days?

International Scout for the Cavs.... No comebacky for him

i fully expect us to sign him to the MLE for 5 years.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if he's been a lockeroom spy for Q this year? We can make him an assistant coach next year and have him ready to replace Kuester for 2011/12 with our new GM, Lindsey Hunter.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread