+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 35
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Care

Health Care

I start listening when someone introduces their bill saying..."This is going to cost some money, folks"

Instead, "premiums are going down, way more services, everyone will be covered, euphoria, euphoria, euphoria"
    Players meeting my ASS!

They can give mandatory coverage to my balls. Fuck that.

FUCK OFF TAHOE THIS BILL IS THE BEST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO THE COUNTRY AND IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT MANY PEOPLE AREN'T AS WEALTHY AND ENTITLED AS YOUR NoCAL ASS THEN YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH THE JACKHAMMER YOU USED TO BUST APART YOUR OLD FOUNDATION WITH. ALL OF YOUR FAGGOTY ASSED RIGHT WING BUTTPLUGS WHINE AND BITCH AND SCREAM ABOUT ALL THE MONEY THIS IS GOING TO COST, BUT SHUT YOUR YAPS WHEN THE COST OF BUSH'S LITTLE WARS ARE CALCULATED.

NO, FINISHING DADDY'S UNFINISHED BUSINESS DIDN'T COST US A FUCKING THING, DID IT????

WE NEED HEALTHCARE REFORM IN THIS COUNTRY. IT'S BEEN TALKED ABOUT FOR FUCKING EVER, BUT ALL OF YOU GOD DAMN REPUBLICAN ASS PIRATES PRETEND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG. HOW ABOUT YOU LOSE YOUR JOB, OR GO INTO BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF, AND PAY THE FULL COST OF HEALTHCARE. ONLY THEN WILL YOU REALIZE THE SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY FUCKED TO ALL HELL AND REQUIRES GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT, MR. "I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD EXCEPT BUKDOW"?!!! I'M SURE YOUR 100,000 SHARES IN BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY STOCK IS DOING JUST FINE, ISN'T IT, MR. "I'M SO ELITE I'M CREAMING MY OWN UNDIES JUST THINKING ABOUT MYSELF"??!!!

FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FUCKING FUCKED UP SHIT!!!!!

Sincerely,

Hilary Rodham Clinton.

LOL...could you edit that and put it in red...please!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    LOL...could you edit that and put it in red...please!
    FUCK THAT SHIT. I'LL MAKE IT ALL LARGE AND BLUE, TO SUGGEST OBAMA'S MOTHERFUCKIN LANDSLIDE MANDATE ELECTION VICTORY

THIS SHITS GONNA BE SO HUGE, IT MIGHT NOT FIT ON YOUR NARROW-VISIONED SCREEN

Blue is nice, but pink to represent you comie pinko's would better. lol
    Players meeting my ASS!

LOOK AT THIS YOU REDNECK ASSHAT. LOOK AT HIS HAIR! IT REPRESENTS NEW ECONOMIC GROWTH.

LOL @ the dems for getting pissed on and now having to say they like it.

Well the polls aren't good for BO and his health care proposal, but BO does have support of all the deadbeats that want working peeps to pay for their health care. So it ain't all bad.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Taking care of a patient today, mid 40's, lost his job and healthcare, has renal disease.....couldn't afford his meds.....disease is now endstage...he'll die sooner rather than later.

Wish I could say this was an uncommon story, seen this daily for the last 9 years that I've worked here. This debate will never be about the patient......ever. It will always be about politics and that's just fucking disgusting.

+ Reply to Thread