+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: ND vs. UM (9/12/09) INSTANT CLASSIC!!

OGT: ND vs. UM (9/12/09) INSTANT CLASSIC!!

Well, WMWers, I am afraid the UM victory over WMU had more to do with WMU playing God awful. I mean it, that whole first half WMU`s DBs were playing SOFT. Back pedal, then back pedal. Horrible mistakes at key times that ended up being gifts for UM. Then, when WMU finally stopped pissing itself in the second half, UM couldn`t score another point with about 90% of its starters in. In short, ND rolls. ND 41 UM 17.
    www.university.com

'd actually score 17?

're Baaaaaaaack!
    Players meeting my ASS!

I think you are right about some things bukdow. I couldn't believe how much space WMUs dbs were giving Michigan receivers! One one play, all three dbs were giving 12 yds on a 3 and 5. No clue why they'd do this against a team that rarely throws the long ball. I also think Hiller played AWFUL.

However, I do think UM is much improved. How much improved will be based on this game. I think it'll be a battle. The game will be decided in the first 6-7 minutes in my opinion. Whoever starts out better wins.

ND aint that good. UM is that bad. 27-17 ND.

Totally disagree with the 2nd paragraph. We could take off and look great and turn to shit in the 2nd half.

The game will be decided in the 2nd half, imo.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Will be fun to watch the Notre Dame receivers match up against the UM secondary.

I want to go with Michigan to win because I hate Notre Dame sooo god damn much, but Clausen's experience will be the difference maker. On the flip side, I expect Tate to do what he didn't do against WMU and that is make mistakes.

I DO think UM will keep it close though. 24-16 ND.
    Last edited by Timone; 09-08-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    By the way, Nevada ran the ball pretty successfully against ND last week.
    Last edited by Timone; 09-08-2009 at 09:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Well, WMWers, I am afraid the UM victory over WMU had more to do with WMU playing God awful. I mean it, that whole first half WMU`s DBs were playing SOFT. Back pedal, then back pedal. Horrible mistakes at key times that ended up being gifts for UM. Then, when WMU finally stopped pissing itself in the second half, UM couldn`t score another point with about 90% of its starters in. In short, ND rolls. ND 41 UM 17.
    I didn't know you actually watched the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker
    However, I do think UM is much improved. How much improved will be based on this game. I think it'll be a battle. The game will be decided in the first 6-7 minutes in my opinion. Whoever starts out better wins.
    I have to disagree, because I think UM will actually start out better and even take a lead going into halftime (13-10 or somewhere in the neighborhood), but then get stagnant on offense in the 2nd half while ND gets it going and goes on to win it.
    Last edited by Timone; 09-08-2009 at 09:54 PM.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    29-23 ldo

My early gut feeling is ND beats UM by ten. So bet everything you have on Michigan.

More to come later in the week.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

+ Reply to Thread