+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: OGT: MSU vs. some community college team or something (9/5/09)

Is this the UofM thread?

Please attempt to stay on topic.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by LDB
    I know both threw a couple TDs, so this might be a silly question but who do you think looked better?
    I've been all for Nichol (funny eh) because of his athleticism and my perception that he might offer more upside, but after watching the two I think Cousins reads the D better and throws a better ball. His TD to Blair White showed unbelievable arm strength. So I'm for Cousins now. I want Nichol to play though, I'd like them to use him as a Tebow in terms of running the ball, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    MONTANA STATE???? LMAO

There's a measuring stick for ya!
    No measuring stick at all, but to be even more fair...Michigan lost to a I-AA while being a Top 5 team.

Blog Entries
    I probably haven't looked hard enough, but this is all I could find:

1:29 - 1:33, very nice.

The first TD pass from Cousins (to Cunningham) was pretty good, too.
    Last edited by Timone; 09-06-2009 at 11:37 PM.

Yea, that was the one at the 1:29 mark. Showed good arm strength and the vision to throw it to his outside shoulder to avoid the safety coming over. They are a very good team when the qbs are playing this way, they need the running game to improve in order to be great.

With the looks of Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, and the fact that MSU doesn't play OSU...I like our chances in the BT race.

Central Michigan next, and then Western Michigan late in the season????

LMFAO.

Obviously, Baker goes by the Phil Steele SoS equation to bolster his own self-confidence.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2009/08/p...dule-rankings/

Quote Originally Posted by DennyMcLain
    Central Michigan next, and then Western Michigan late in the season????

LMFAO.

Obviously, Baker goes by the Phil Steele SoS equation to bolster his own self-confidence.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2009/08/p...dule-rankings/
    I don't get it. You are making fun of their non-conference, but then posting info contradicting it showing MSU as #10 SOS? Michigan is BACK supposably according to their win over Western so that is apparantly no joke. Central is obviously a good team. Then ranked ND. What is wrong with that? Two of the best MAC teams and Notre Dame. Doesn't sound all bad to me. State also just signed a deal with Bama I believe. Who does Michigan play instead of CMU?

Just looked it up, Michigan plays bottom of the barrel Eastern instead of Central. I really don't see your point at all.

Who said "UofM is BACK?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Majority of their fanbase seems to believe so according to everything I am hearing, reading, etc.

+ Reply to Thread