+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29
FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ the Dems

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I have to dress myself... WAAAHH!!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...tz-111077.html

Unbelievable stuff from Panetta. So friggin true but Dems are so laughable that they can't seem to think about criticisms of Odumba. They just attack the messenger if its a Republican.

Odumba has failed this country at every turn. Now considered the worst President by many polls.

Look at the bright side Dems....Carter is no longer the worst President ever.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I remember a recent poll saying that Obama was both the worst president of all time and the 4th best president of all time in the same fucking poll. To me, the more interesting Obama approval polls involve Obamacare, where people hate Obamacare yet approve every major component of it.

Panetta's just trying to sell his book, it seems. He's not naive enough to think that the President can compel Congress to do much of anything, which seems to be his "what Obama should've done" stance. He's occasionally pretending that that this is the Bill Clinton-era Congress of 20 years ago, and Congress seems a bit more toxic than that these days.

I'm still laughing about all of this. Hilarious to have you own party call you out like that. Panetta is an American first and a Dem 2nd. Good for the country to come out with the truth like this.

Also, lol...Hillary..."Don't do stupid stuff' is not a foreign policy. LMAO
    Players meeting my ASS!

There seems to be this old guard of lefty folks, ranging from Panetta to Carter, who think that today's Congress is like what they used to deal with, and bemoan Obama for not being "tough enough" or "decisive enough". I'm trying to figure out what crack they're smoking. A fair chunk of Congress espouses the belief that the Earth is <10000 years old (which to be fair, is consistent with the stated beliefs of nearly half the country), and|or seems to think their job is nihilism.

To be clear, "don't do stupid shit" is Obama's policy, and Hillary was saying it wasn't something people could rally around. Funny how doctors manage to rally around the Hippocratic Oath and the misquoted "first, do no harm", which is basically the same concept. I just wish Obama could've practiced what he preached with the chemical weapons in Syria and some of our spying initiatives...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    I remember a recent poll saying that Obama was both the worst president of all time and the 4th best president of all time in the same fucking poll. To me, the more interesting Obama approval polls involve Obamacare, where people hate Obamacare yet approve every major component of it.

Panetta's just trying to sell his book, it seems. He's not naive enough to think that the President can compel Congress to do much of anything, which seems to be his "what Obama should've done" stance. He's occasionally pretending that that this is the Bill Clinton-era Congress of 20 years ago, and Congress seems a bit more toxic than that these days.

I just saw this post.

Whether Panetta is trying to sell a book or not, indi's and everyone else with half a brain can read what he said and agree with it.
    Players meeting my ASS!

"Isis is JV" would really be laughable if they hadn't beheaded people. Obama just doesn't get it.

And I won't even start on ebola.

He is a community organizer that is in sooooo friggin far over his head that it isn't funny. Its scary to have him leading this country. Its going to cost us so much to repair the damage he has done to this country.

But we will survive.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Libs are so stupid.

So Blasio and Cuomo hold a press conference to praise their underlings WHO FAILED MISERABLY.

"Trust Government" Cuomo actually had the gall to say "The proof is in the pudding today" You failed! The doctor has Ebola according to the NYT. But you, the Gov't, are up there telling everyone that Gov't is the answer.

Gov't and Unions will sink this country.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blasio called him a hero....LMAO!

Dipshit puts other peeps at risk but he is a hero.

Libs will continue to sink this country.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Europe and Africa bans some flights and peeps, but that's racist. lol
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread