+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ the Dems

re: Wisconsin. lol

Saturday's line-up included a rally organized by Tea Party Patriots, the movement's largest umbrella group, and Americans for Prosperity. Their supporters carried signs with a fresh set of messages: "Your Gravy Train Is Over . . . Welcome to the Recession" and "Sorry, we're late Scott. We work for a living."
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    And if their pay were comparable to private sector peeps, that'd make sense. With many types of guv'mint jobs, the base pay is less, but overall compensation is offset somewhat by better bennies. That's how you sell some clueful people to settle for less overall compensation and career advancement. I think I posted about this on WTF before we lost months of posts.
    Along those lines, an analysis of pay in the state of Wisconsin broken down by level of education:

I looked at that bullshit scale and had to click on the link and saw Ezra. LOL...yeah, thats one objective dude.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Its shit like this Dems. Its shit like this.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/20...ersity-speech/
    Players meeting my ASS!

Why did they call him racist? Is there more to this?

Racist is something the left throws around so much anymore its meaningless. It really is.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I looked at that bullshit scale and had to click on the link and saw Ezra. LOL...yeah, thats one objective dude.
    Clicking through the link in the post opinion piece, you get to two sourced studies behind that chart, each with citations and references.

Are you claiming the numbers are fraudulent or is this just blanket denialism where any data that breaks the "union workers are overpaid" narrative must be bullshit?

Its a fraud. Its bullshit. Its horseshit.

After the Dems came up with ObamaCare or WaiverCare was going to save money, with the bullshit numbers they gave the CBO, they lost all cred with all their bullshit. I'll with the numbers I've seen and read and you can roll with yours.

And fuck Gov't emplyees anyway. They work for the taxpayers and shouldn't be payed as much as us who pay their wages. Working for the Gov't should be a sacrifice.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I'll with the numbers I've seen and read and you can roll with yours.
    I'm open to convincing. Refer me to something that supports the assertion that public worker salaries are too high.

Working for the Gov't should be a sacrifice.
    Apparently the government agrees--thus the gap in pay for a given level of education. Congratulations, the world already works the way you'd like it to.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell View Post
    I'm open to convincing. LOL Refer me to something that supports the assertion that public worker salaries are too high.

Apparently the government agrees--thus the gap in pay for a given level of education. Congratulations, the world already works the way you'd like it to.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread