+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ the Dems

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    But wouldn't it be nice if they actually had a fuckin plan instead of TAX AND SPEND? Instead of just trying to smear peeps who are trying to actually do something?

LETS REMEMBER THIS IS THEIR FUCKIN BUDGET THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE PASSED LAST FUCKIN YEAR. This should have been done a year ago.

Really ridiculous.

Then Gee comes on here and tries to post some dumb shit about Dems not wanting to spend, its the Repubs who want to spend. LOL.

Seriously, just read the fuckin news if you want to know who wants to cut spending.
    WTF are you talking about? When has the GOP actually tried to do anything? They vote against their own bills they sponsor. All they did is grind government to a halt last year with their "Hell no you can't" mentality. As a liberal I am disappointed more didn't get done before the GOP took over the house, but the GOP did everything they could to make sure nothing got done, even if it was at the expense of their own interests.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris View Post
    WTF are you talking about? When has the GOP actually tried to do anything? They vote against their own bills they sponsor. All they did is grind government to a halt last year with their "Hell no you can't" mentality. As a liberal I am disappointed more didn't get done before the GOP took over the house, but the GOP did everything they could to make sure nothing got done, even if it was at the expense of their own interests.
    Well the House passed a budget in February, late February?, forgot, Is that doing something? Anything? Doing the Dems work of last fuckin year, for chissakes, iirc.

also, I sure as hell hope they passed a bill.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Here ya go, you frickin liberal morons that pushed and pushed this issue. Your Messiah has a multitudes of stupid going for him, but his citizenship is not one of them. Hopefully you'll stop talking about it now.

Players meeting my ASS!

15 TRILLION in debt and the Dems CAN'T CUT 1.2 TRILLION? Bunch of tards.

All they want to do is take more money (and there isn't a lot of money floating around these days) from hard working American peeps.

Fuckin idiots.
    Players meeting my ASS!

You really are amazing. How many times do we have to go over the fact that Bush created that giant debt. And congress is split between both parties so how exactly is it the Dems fault?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

15 TRILLION in debt and the Dems CAN'T CUT 1.2 TRILLION? Bunch of tards.

All they want to do is take more money (and there isn't a lot of money floating around these days) from hard working American peeps.

Fuckin idiots.
    Problem: There isn't a lot of money floating around these days among hard working American peeps. (the private sector).

Solution: The issuer of that money (government) should reduce the flow of it (spending) into the private sector (hard working American peeps).

That's right, the best way to address a money shortage is to grow debt by shrinking the economy through spending cuts.

Fucking idiots indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by geerussell View Post
    Problem: There isn't a lot of money floating around these days among hard working American peeps. (the private sector).

Solution: The issuer of that money (government) should reduce the flow of it (spending) into the private sector (hard working American peeps).

That's right, the best way to address a money shortage is to grow debt by shrinking the economy through spending cuts.

Fucking idiots indeed.
    Dude...quit while you're behind.

Socaialist mofos.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Dude...quit while you're behind.

Socaialist mofos.
    Pop quiz: where does new money come from?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris View Post
    I approve this message.... my impression of Republicans is redneck/uptight... can't satisfy their women so they take it out on free thinkers... how about actually contributing to the cause vs "no can do"
    If you got any hones provide real working solutions... and be willing to give and take.

+ Reply to Thread