+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: annoying things that people always do thread

annoying things that people always do thread

what are things people always do that annoy you?

ive got dozens, but here are two:

1)if a movie is based on a book and person has read the book, theyll always complain about the changes, as if jesus were the author. and it doesnt matter how pragmattic the changes were, or if they were for the better.

2) fans of a band will always claim the bands unreleased stuff is their best, and definitly should have been on their last album. doesnt matter how bad the song is, and usually if the fidellity is awful the song is that much better. if i ever made it big and then lost all creativeness, i would record an album into a tape recorder with only unfinished songs, untuned instruments, and atleast a little tippsy. as]long as i had a fanbase i could sell the albums out of my car and it would probably be my most crittically acclaimed/ best seller.

Blog Entries
    Talk.

Make 1 word posts.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I'm getting used to peeps saying Deeeeetroit, when its a short e, imo, but I actually heard a 20 something year old say Mitchigan the other day. I just turned and walked away. Not that I'm some english or prahnunseeashon guru.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    I'm getting used to peeps saying Deeeeetroit, when its a short e, imo, but I actually heard a 20 something year old say Mitchigan the other day. I just turned and walked away. Not that I'm some english or prahnunseeashon guru.
    Was this person on one of your crews?
    Find a new slant.

Nossir
    Players meeting my ASS!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I really have a hard time listening to people talk about math-related topics when so few people really understand math.

Please humans: Don't talk about taxes unless you understand how fractions work. Don't talk about population growth unless you understand the concept of exponents. Don't use the word "one billion" unless you really get that it means "one thousand million."

I don't expect everyone to have a really thorough knowledge of mathematics - that would be insane. But I also don't think people should open their mouths unless they know what they are talking about. It gives the rest of us cramps.

math is bad, but nothing is worse than directions. its called mapquest, asshole. i hope i never here another directions conversation again.

Medical talk is pretty bad too. They have all these abbreviations for shit and when they talk in mixed company they still use them like everyone else has a damn clue what they are talking about. I get it that it saves you time at work to use the abbreviations, but spell it out for the rest of us.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    tangent:

Am I the only one that won't rely on Mapquest anymore? I can't remember how many times that I've gotten bad directions from MQ, and I've never had trouble with Google or Yahoo!.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread