5 55.56%
  • UM

4 44.44%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: OGT: UM at MSU - Oct 3, 2009

OGT: UM at MSU - Oct 3, 2009

I was wrong on Jones. The kid chose NW. I can`t blame him. NW is far and away the strongest academic institution in the Big Ten and their receiver depth is relatively poor. Jones will do very well there.

Hey, zip, don`t you and I have a bet on this year`s MSU/UM game? Seems to me your big-ass mouth said something about $100 to charity. As I said then, I`m in. Buck up or shut up.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    I was wrong on Jones. The kid chose NW. I can`t blame him. NW is far and away the strongest academic institution in the Big Ten and their receiver depth is relatively poor. Jones will do very well there.

Hey, zip, don`t you and I have a bet on this year`s MSU/UM game? Seems to me your big-ass mouth said something about $100 to charity. As I said then, I`m in. Buck up or shut up.
    I can't freaking wait for October 3rd. Spartan Stadium will be rockin' and you better believe I will be there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker
    I can't freaking wait for October 3rd. Spartan Stadium will be rockin' and you better believe I will be there in the Walmart Sparty section.

Blog Entries
    I can't freaking wait for October 3rd. Spartan Stadium will be rockin' and you better believe I will be there.
    Pam Ward & Andre Ware will be there as well, I imagine.

bukdow: Of course I'm in. Why would I not be? Your faggy lil Sparties are gonna get whupped.

It is being said that UM's coaching staff is zeroing in on that game, making it Priority One. They're pumped, and putting some real emphasis on blasting Dantonio back into the shadows of Mighty Michigan, where he and MSU are most comfortable and belong.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    bukdow: Of course I'm in. Why would I not be? Your faggy lil Sparties are gonna get whupped.

It is being said that UM's coaching staff is zeroing in on that game, making it Priority One. They're pumped, and putting some real emphasis on blasting Dantonio back into the shadows of Mighty Michigan, where he and MSU are most comfortable and belong.
    Not going to happen, zip. Whatever focus or extra attention RR and his staff are putting on the MSU/UM game, Dantonio et al, are putting twice as much. Its in EL, MSU has the players and the coaching/leadership, UM will have either a freshmen QB or one poorly suited to the offense and Dantonio hates UM and evry piece of shit it stands for with a passion hot enough to melt Tungsten.

MSU 30 UM 20.
    www.university.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Not going to happen, zip. Whatever focus or extra attention RR and his staff are putting on the MSU/UM game, Dantonio et al, are putting twice as much. Its in EL, MSU has the players and the coaching/leadership, UM will have either a freshmen QB or one poorly suited to the offense and Dantonio hates UM and evry piece of shit it stands for with a passion hot enough to melt Tungsten.

MSU 30 UM 20.
    What if MSU's defense doesn't show up, though?

Quote Originally Posted by LDB
    I don`t see why it won`t. UM will run 66% of the time. I imagine. MSU has a very solid corp of LBs and safeties that can come up in run support. MSU`s secondary is solid and I don`t expect a freshman QB to do much damage through the air. Maybe, MSU 34 UM 17, sounds more like it.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by LDB
    What if, what if....what if Taint gets hurt and Sheridan is the freaking qb. haha

I believe MSU's defense will be very good, but lack of D-line depth will keep it from being great.

MSU's passing attack is going to be stellar. I believe they will have the best WR group in the BT and also the best TE group in the BT. I feel very comfortable saying that and don't feel like its kool-aid.

Blog Entries
    What if, what if....what if Taint gets hurt and Sheridan is the freaking qb. haha

I believe MSU's defense will be very good, but lack of D-line depth will keep it from being great.

MSU's passing attack is going to be stellar. I believe they will have the best WR group in the BT and also the best TE group in the BT. I feel very comfortable saying that and don't feel like its kool-aid.
    Would suck, but my comment was tongue in cheek and inspired by bukdow's MSU-Ohio State prediction from 2007.

+ Reply to Thread