+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated players in the NBA

I like his hair. All of their forms.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Should I feel bad that Charley Posin' forgot that Isiah was a pipsqueak champion PG?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    Anderson signed for 5 years for well under the MLE. Max makes more than him and does half what he does. Anderson isn't overrated. For him to be overrated there would have to be big money thrown at him, 6th man of the year talk, etc. I've never heard any of that shit. He is a great role player, period. Nobody has ever said he's more than that.
    I took everyone's advice and didn't read the article, but I would say pay doesn't necessarily match rating. Overpaid (or underpaid) is not overrated.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Should I feel bad that Charley Posin' forgot that Isiah was a pipsqueak champion PG?
    If I hadn't made my post, I would have made this one.
    STEW BEEF!

Rosen may know his X's and O's but as a journalist he's a complete moron. He has no idea how to actually have criteria and apply it. He simply has the players and teams he likes and applies criteria A and pretty much any other player and applies criteria B, C, D or E. But since he actually understands the game of basketball itself he gets away with double standards and complete stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport
    Rosen may know his X's and O's but as a journalist he's a complete moron. He has no idea how to actually have criteria and apply it. He simply has the players and teams he likes and applies criteria A and pretty much any other player and applies criteria B, C, D or E. But since journalism is on life support and no one "editing" any kind of "sports" related "news" knows what they are doing he gets away with double standards and complete stupidity.
    Fixed.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    pay doesn't necessarily match rating. Overpaid (or underpaid) is not overrated.
    Just what I was about to say. He is paid what he deserves. He isn't overrated by the players/GMs themselves, but he is overrated by the media and fans.

Remember when Chris Anderson was being throw around at WTF as the guy we should bring in to be a starting big? That's overrated. Again, I dont think he's one of the most overrated guys in the league, but the media tends to overrate him.
    _

I could see calling him overexposed. Not overrated. What media people suggested he's a starting center in this league? Find me a credible one.

People on here suggested him as a starting center next to Bosh or Boozer maybe. He'd be ok if you have a good scoring PF next to him (because he provides no offense). There are worse starting centers in the league (including whoever we trot out there).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Dunk contest, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by some dumb fuck
    Even when using a screen-and-roll, he's not nearly as effective going left as he is going right.When was the last time that a pipsqueak-sized point guard led his team to an NBA championship? Slater Martin with the St. Louis Hawks in 1958 — which means that while Paul's Hornets will be a good team, they'll never be good enough.
    Bob Cousy. 6'1", 175 lbs.!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread