+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire GM Joe Dumars

Blog Entries
    Not with the next KG (Daye) and the next Artest (Summers)!!!
    Find a new slant.

I thought Daye was the next Tayshaun?

I really gotta start coming here more this off-season...
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Daye's skill set is better described as Rashard Lewis with some court vision and shot blocking skills.

It's hard to compare him to tayshaun. Tay has a better defensive IQ and Daye's jumper is extremely fluid and doesnt take 3 minutes to release.

That's actually not a bad comparison. Lewis without the size. Yes, he has the height, but Lewis actually has the muscle to play the 4 and Daye barely has the muscle to play. In terms of style of play, though, Lewis is an all-offense, pure shooter type of guy and that's what Daye is supposed to be. Not saying his D is horrid or anything because I honestly don't know, but he's here for his offense.
    _

Daye was one of the better shot blockers in college last year.

Lewis has 25 pounds on him now, what did he weigh when drafted?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'd assume that was his weight out of HS. That's still mighty lanky for anyone over 6-9".

It's a lot better than 190 though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Shit yeah it is. I'm 5'10" and weighed 180 in HS, and I wasn't fat or strong. Makes no sense. Hollow bird bones?

Sorry Herm, but at 5'10" and 180 you were either fat or strong. http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread