+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Fire GM Joe Dumars

Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    Sorry Herm, but at 5'10" and 180 you were either fat or strong. http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
    That says Daye is normal weight. Normal weight and NBA weight are not the same though.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Daye is Kenyan fat.
    STEW BEEF!

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?

bump

another trade deadline, again no trades...RIP is the easy scapregoat right now, but we are going into the offseason with unmovable contracts RIP, Maxiell, Gordon and Villanueva, who are overpaid/not even part of the rotation...also we are going into the offseason with guys Dumars wants to keep - Tmac/Prince/Stuckey - they want to get paid, all of them...if Dumars pays any of these guys some serious money this team is stuck in mediocrity forever(next 4-5years or so)... the last Dumars trade goes back to July 2009, some decent draft picks are not good enough, he ruined this franchise by paying the wrong guys, he needs to go asap!
    We need a new GM, why not give a rookie GM a chance? Dumars was great as a rookie GM ... a young, intelligent, hungry GM who wants to change things... Dumars became dull, lazy and made too many mistakes, he needs to face the consequences and resign/or the new owner has to fire him

+ Reply to Thread