Thread: Brilliant Woman’s Plan to Save California

Brilliant Woman’s Plan to Save California

Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    I do so love a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    People love train wrecks.

I lasted all of 42 seconds before saying "NO MORE!!!!"

To the rest of the country.... that woman does not represent the many fine and intelligent women the great state of California offers to give me a blow job.

Did she really just say "The East Coast believes in slavery, but we on the West Coast do not..."?

This girl needs her own show.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Our road to recovery is simple, bust that pos State workers union. Problem solved.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Our road to recovery is simple, bust that pos State workers union. Problem solved.
    People don't have real jobs -- that's the fundamental issue. How does union busting improve employment, let alone overall productivity? Why are union busting right-to-work states like South Carolina and Tennessee having double digit unemployment rates that rival Michigan and California?

It's the dipshits like the girl in the video that are the real problem -- people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground who are easily led down the path of idiocracy. If she loses fiddy pounds or so and gets her funbags in stripper shape, I predict she'll be in a VP ticket someday, and get some non-trivial % of like-minded dipshits to vote for her. That's the sad part.

"the machine can make them for us"
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    People don't have real jobs -- that's the fundamental issue. How does union busting improve employment, let alone overall productivity? Why are union busting right-to-work states like South Carolina and Tennessee having double digit unemployment rates that rival Michigan and California?

It's the dipshits like the girl in the video that are the real problem -- people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground who are easily led down the path of idiocracy. If she loses fiddy pounds or so and gets her funbags in stripper shape, I predict she'll be in a VP ticket someday, and get some non-trivial % of like-minded dipshits to vote for her. That's the sad part.

Moxie, I hope that after every post, you sit back like this and go "Yeah. I rock."

We have given our economy over to "Service" and "Information"--which is only going to make more manual laborers and create a divide between those who are good with information and those who are not--and of course, things like the intranets and information will be gobbled up by monopolies like everything else. Seriously, how many lawn service companies or doggy baby sitting companies (and fucking churches and day care companies) do we really need?
    Oh well, I don't know what to do about it. I just say, "What Moxie said" and feel real smart.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy

It helps our budget, thats what it helps. State of CA workers ( I use that term loosely) have more beni's than 90%(?) of the taxpayers of state.

Fuck that shit
    Players meeting my ASS!

How come a video of a retarded lady made everyone start fighting about politics? Isn't that like letting the retarded lady win?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread