+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TRADE: Chandler for Okafor

Blog Entries
    What do those of you that kept insisting that a deal like this "wasn't possible" have to say?

I want to break something.
    Find a new slant.

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?

My mind is officially blown. I'm pretty sure I said at some point there was no way Okafor was getting traded (actually I think i said there was no way WE could get okafor, that's my defense... yeah i got nothing). F'ing Charlotte. We couldn't have used our capspace? MUTHAFUCKIN FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Gordon, Villa, RIP,Stuckey-who needs defense anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by metr0man
    My mind is officially blown. I'm pretty sure I said at some point there was no way Okafor was getting traded (actually I think i said there was no way WE could get okafor, that's my defense... yeah i got nothing). F'ing Charlotte. We couldn't have used our capspace? MUTHAFUCKIN FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!
    we could have used the capspace to get Chandler EASILY if Charlotte really deals Oka for Chandler, wow...speechless

Charlotte can kiss their playoff hopes this season goodbye.

Why didn't OKC get in on this? They have the space to just take him.....something fishy here.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    Why didn't OKC get in on this? They have the space to just take him.....something fishy here.
    I'm sure it's not as black and white as the overreacting armchair GM's would believe. Saying "we shoulda got in on that" is a naive assumption that it was there for us.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glan
    What do those of you that kept insisting that a deal like this "wasn't possible" have to say?

I want to break something.
    I hope no one ever said chandler for okafor wasn't possible. As far as Kwame goes, I doubt Charlotte wants anything to do with him vs chandler. I don't understand where exactly we come into this with nothing like chandler on our roster. What exactly do you wanna break and why?
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dynamite
    I'm sure it's not as black and white as the overreacting armchair GM's would believe. Saying "we shoulda got in on that" is a naive assumption that it was there for us.
    Why did you repeat me?

+ Reply to Thread