+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan's Tate Forcier

Hahahahaha! He's so short! Hey look everyone, that guy is short and kinda skinny! He has reddish hair and hangs out with short girls! That's so funny!

Seriously, doesn't that sound like someone, even though their team was picked to be better for the first time in decades, is really desperate for something to do?

How about getting a hobby? This forum is ridiculous. I've actually jumped to the NBA forum because while there are idiots there too, the ratio is much better. Please, for the sake of my sanity, bukdow and Zip stay put right here. One infected forum is bad enough. Frankly, I don't think you could survive the thrashing you would get in the NBA forum if you took your weak act there. You aren't the only people dragging this forum down, but I remember life without you and it was outstanding.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baker
    You really seem hung up on the name change. You've posted about it like a half a dozen times and threw it out randomly in one thread with no reply. It's kinda funny. Half the people here have changed names, but you sure are hung up on DrBaker11.

Diddy, I'm nowhere near a speciman...but when I self evaluate in the mirror I can't help noticing that I weigh about 30 pounds more than Taint, I'm 3 inches taller than him, and I could bench press Taint and McKnocked Out together. That isn't a tribute to my strength or lack of, but says something that BT size in AA.
    Yeah...I am hung up on it. I can't believe you act like such a douche on message boards. How is MuskegEn, the assembly line at GM, and your golf game?
    Last edited by JickBoy34; 07-16-2009 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    Yeah...I am hung up on it. I can't believe you act like such a douche on message boards. How is MuskegEn, the assembly line at GM, and your golf game?
    You post 5-6 times about my name change yet I'm a douche. Pretty sure I didn't initiate. I can't believe you still love to deal it out but get mad when you get some back. BTW, changed all that stuff for a reason, long story, but there was a reason. Wasn't trying to fool here.

BTW, as always it's friendly internet razzing Jickboy...but you know if you dish it then its coming back to ya

What exactly did I dish, but not take?

U poke fun about the name change over and over, but then call me a douche when i poke back at ya whatever, dumb conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro34
    Hahahahaha! He's so short! Hey look everyone, that guy is short and kinda skinny! He has reddish hair and hangs out with short girls! That's so funny!

Seriously, doesn't that sound like someone, even though their team was picked to be better for the first time in decades, is really desperate for something to do?

How about getting a hobby? This forum is ridiculous. I've actually jumped to the NBA forum because while there are idiots there too, the ratio is much better. Please, for the sake of my sanity, bukdow and Zip stay put right here. One infected forum is bad enough. Frankly, I don't think you could survive the thrashing you would get in the NBA forum if you took your weak act there. You aren't the only people dragging this forum down, but I remember life without you and it was outstanding.
    Desperate for something to do? Hope u are referring to the person who posted the pics in the original thread. Just finished 14 games in 3 days along with my Master's classes so you couldn't be referring to my schedule.

Sure, the person who posted them on ST really had time on his hands, but what were you hoping to accomplish posting it here?

You complain, as do I, about what this forum has turned into. Posting that shit only continues the trend. So I'm not saying YOU weren't busy, but I think it's safe to imply you were fishing for something and had enough time NOW to eat up the comments you were hoping for.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Sure, the person who posted them on ST really had time on his hands, but what were you hoping to accomplish posting it here?

You complain, as do I, about what this forum has turned into. Posting that shit only continues the trend. So I'm not saying YOU weren't busy, but I think it's safe to imply you were fishing for something and had enough time NOW to eat up the comments you were hoping for.
    Honestly, I was on Spartantailgate and somebody posted those. I looked at them and the first thing that I said to myself was holy shit that kid is small. I'd heard from Mike that he looked really small in person but had no clue it was this small. So instantly I began wondering if this kid could really play in the BT, especially having to run the ball. So I posted them. I was looking for predictions for Michigan and the kid in my original post.

Whatever. The kid is a fucking little douchebag who is going to get drilled in the Big Ten. It is important for the WMWs around here to realize their super-savior freshman QB is a cocky shrimp that will last half a season.
    www.university.com

+ Reply to Thread