+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer league game 3 vs Warriors

Summer league game 3 vs Warriors

Figure I would get it started.

Looking for how minutes are distributed and if today's trade means anything for the Pistons guard rotation.

Will Summers keep up his stellar play? How much inside vs outside will he come with?

What will Daye's minutes look like?

Will Jonas hit the maximum 10 fouls? I'm guessing he'll be playing a lot of minutes at C.

And then there's Washington. The team will be counting on his D, apparently.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Jonas is averaging 6 fouls a game thusfar. Weird that they're playing him at C. I know they want to get him on the floor, but wouldn't you rather have him on the floor playing a position he'll actually play? Does this signify that positions don't matter in summer league?

Is Jonas 6'9" or 6'10"? I've heard both.
    _

He looks more like 6'8." He tries to be 7'4" though. Not very good at it, but he tries.

I think it was LLTP that said something about 6'10", which wouldn't surprise me. DE says he's 6'9"
    _

funny because when i see him he looks a lot closer to 6-10 than 6-8. he looks a fair bit taller and longer than his listed size IMO.

It doesn't matter how big you are. Look at Patrick O Bryant, the guy is 7 feet but is a major pussy. Jonas sounds like a hardass, and thats waht you need to be a NBA big man.
    Destiny

Yeah, I like that they are seasoning him up by playing him at C. Give him some confidence to bang bodies with the beasts and then play him at PF and let him loose.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

I might get to watch this one, I am excited to see Anthony Randolph, that guy is going to be a star
    Destiny

he definitely doesn't look like a C to me. no way. i think he's a 3/4 and i don't seriously think we'll move him to C longterm.

Any feed for this?

+ Reply to Thread