Thread: The Charlie V twitter thread....

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Nice stat on Charlie - but everything you post is favourable K.

I'd love to read 1 post from you that doesn't agree with every move the oganisation makes.
    You must have been missing the entire 2009 season...

It took me all of 2 months to see Joe had put together a shit team and everyone here said i was being TOO NEGATIVE. The fucking Free Press quoted me on it.

We were 8 games over .500 and a top-3 team in the east when I said we were going to finish below .500.

I swear some of you have memories of goldfish. God forbid you judge each post on its own merit. No, what I say can make perfect sense, but it's still somehow flawed because its me saying it, and I happen to not jump on whatever bandwagon the rest of the forum happens to be on right now.

The whole season I said this was a shit team led by a shit coach. You people said I was overreacting, we had a good record and everything would be fine.

Now, I'm saying Joe is doing a pretty good (albeit incomplete as of yet) job, made quality acquisitions, and now I'm the homer that buys in to whatever management says? Please.

Maybe, just maybe, I have a little better feel for this shit than some of you.
    Last edited by Kstat; 07-09-2009 at 11:37 AM.