+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Charlie V twitter thread....

The Charlie V twitter thread....

Some sad commentary today...

http://twitter.com/CV31

Long day, did some house shopping more like browsing; its nuts the property u can get here 4 your $ - lots of former GM execs houses 4 sale.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Maybe he could buy CWebb's house.

Long day, did some house shopping more like browsing nice use of the English language; its nuts the again property u can get here 4 your $ - lots of former GM execs houses 4 sale.
    Does it bother anyone else that a person like this is making over $5 million dollars next year? It's like he's in high school.
    _

you haven't seen twitter before, have you?

It's all very rushed sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Does it bother anyone else that a person like this is making over $5 million dollars next year? It's like he's in high school.
    You have to use 140 characters or less, so people that use twitter often get used to typing like that. Get over it.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Fucking Clevelanders.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

This is about as far as I delve into the social aspect of the internet. I have no use for twitter.
    _

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    People are typing from cell phones as well.

I predict the English language will adapt. "4" and "u" will be formally recognized synonyms for "for" and "you" by the great dictionaries.

It wasn't until the advent of the Gutenberg press that the common spellings we recognize came into being. It was the typesetters of the day as much as the authors of the great texts of the day that determined spelling, often for reasons as pragmatic in their time as "typing u for you on cramped keyboards at cramped data rates" is today.

I have horrible grammar when writing, I am just a poor writer. I really respect a well constructed paragraph because I do not have the ability to do so without some effort. I can not stand post game interviews when the players use incorrect grammar, just comes across as lazy to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    People are typing from cell phones as well.

I predict the English language will adapt. "4" and "u" will be formally recognized synonyms for "for" and "you" by the great dictionaries.
    I just learned that with my new Crackberry. It's a pain in the arse, especially whilst driving on the highway on the way to/from work, too.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread