+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tay for Outlaw/Pryzbilla

Hey, you were insinuating that you were hardly a Pistons fan anymore. With the username "MoTown," that's hardly fair. :emo:

Fair enough. I was more insinuating that I have been very irritated with the direction of the Pistons in the last 2 or 3 years. And it's more of a hatred of today's NBA. I love tough, physical basketball. Ever since the NBA changed the rules and Ben left, the Pistons have been becoming bigger pussies every year. Okafor is the type of player that fits as a "True Piston."

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

LOL - I'll try and keep my responses to a 6 word maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

He seems big enough to play center, but some people have mentioned he's on 6'9". With Shaq winding down, Yao breaking down, Oden being an offensive liability, there aren't really any good young centers besides Bynum and Howard (and Bynum can't stay healthy either).

Most sites have him listed at 6'10". Also I found this in his draft profile:

Height used to be an issue. But when you factor in his wingspan (7-foot-4) and his standing reach (9-foot-3 1/2) it's silly. He's as big as most centers in the league.
    So I'd be content with him there.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Kwame/Max for Chandler
    RIP for Boozer
    Tay for Outlaw/Pryz

PG Stuckey/Bynum/Ibrahim
    SG Gordon/Afflalo/Washington
    SF Outlaw/Villanueva/Summers/Daye
    PF Boozer/Villanueva/Daye
    C Chandler/Pryz

Or you might think of starting Charlie at SF.

I also sort of like the Okafor idea.

Probably can't get Okafor and Boozer though (it would take RIP to get Okafor).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I know, I was saying as an alternative (one that would mean no Chandler also).

I'd much rather have Okafor than Boozer. I'd actually prefer to avoid Boozer altogether, unless he somehow stops missing 1/4 of the season due to injuries each year.
    _

I wouldn't want Okafor/Pryz/Chandler though. I'd explore some other big that has some offensive game (like Kaman).

What would it take to get Okafor?

+ Reply to Thread