+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tay for Outlaw/Pryzbilla

CV would backup PF and SF. We don't have great options at backup SF anyway (all rookies or AA playing there). AA will have enough minutes backing up SG anyway with Gordon starting and he can play some at SF depending on the matchups. Boozer can play some center too if they are undersized.

It would be nice to limit guys to 30-33 minutes a night anyway. Too many players have been worn down with a bad bench.

Max would need to go though. No minutes for him. I'd trade him for any expiring deal.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I don't know how happy V would be, signing here thinking he's a starter then being moved to a bench role immediately. If you do this deal, you use Pryzbilla as your backup C and you use Rip to get a C. You can include Kwame's expiring in the Rip deal now that you've got some depth up front.

Tay for Outlaw/Przybilla
    then
    Rip and Kwame for Okafor and a bad contract like Diop, Nazr, or Radmanovic.
    or just Rip for Okafor

We'd probably need to include a pick if it was Rip for Okafor. If it was the first trade, we'd likely be getting Diop because Nazr is expiring and Radman has a PO, while Diop is on the books for another 3-4 years.

If you don't think its enough for Tay, you just use picks to even things out.

Roll with:
    Stuckey/Bynum
    Gordon/AA
    Outlaw/Summers/Daye
    Villanueva/Max
    Okafor/Przybilla/Diop

That's a solid young lineup. Our oldest guy is Przybilla at 29. All of our starters are still very young. Outlaw's been in the league for 6-7 years but he's only 24. If he puts up a good season, we can resign him next year. He's another Joe-type. On the verge, could finally put it all together. He MAY be worth giving an extension after the trade if Joe feels that he'll have a big year (saving us from a big payout next summer).

I like this trade quite a bit.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Zekyl
    Roll with:
    Stuckey/Bynum
    Gordon/AA
    Outlaw/Summers/Daye
    Villanueva/Max
    Okafor/Przybilla/Diop
    I'm a fan of that lineup. Exciting and young. Championship caliber? Probably not, but it depends on the coach.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

I think it would take more to get Okafor, unfortunately. We'd probably have to take on one of their bad contracts as well - like Diop.

Getting Okafor would make me a diehard Pistons fan again, though.

MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by MoTown
    Getting Okafor would make me less of a faggot again, though.

Zoinks!

MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    Ray

Who's the one that voted "I love gay men"? Hmm?

I knew you would bring that up.

Blog Entries
    lol

Sorry brother. I just won't stand for any bullying of MoTown.

Words can hurt pretty badly, D-Ray.

MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread