+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tay for Outlaw/Pryzbilla

Tay for Outlaw/Pryzbilla

With Portland losing out on Hedo, what do people think about a Tayshaun for Travis Outlaw and Joel Pryzbilla deal?

Outlaw is under contract for $4M this year and is an expiring. Pryzbilla will make $6.8M this year and has a player option he'll assuredly pick up next year for $7.4M. He'd be overpaid at those numbers, but he's at least a nice defensive presence down low, something we sorely lack. Outlaw is a nice young shooter (just 24) who can contribute in Tayshaun's place. We'd also have first chance to lock him up long-term if we liked what we saw this year. I think he's becoming a very good player and is a legitimate starter in the league.

Thoughts? Is this too much/not enough for Tayshaun? Hard to gauge player values in this economic climate.

Hmm, I'd at least really consider it.

Blog Entries
    yep, I'd hit it.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    And I'd still do Rip for Boozer, too.

Stuckey/Bynum/Vet's min FA
    Gordon/Afflalo/Washington
    Outlaw/Summers/Jerebko
    Boozer/Charlie/Max
    Pryzbilla/Kwame

NBDL: Daye

We might average about 6 assists a night with that squad, but it might be fun to watch.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I'd do it. Przybilla is a big body and doesn't play like a bitch, and I'm keen on Outlaw as a guy who, along with Gordon, we can go to in the clutch.

I saw Portland is going after Lee now. That would make them very likely to move one of their bigs (wish it was Aldridge).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I wish it was Aldridge too, but I suppose Przybilla would be an ok enough consolation prize since he would provide what we need.

He'd be solid next to Boozer (assuming the RIP deal happened).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I like these moves. RIP for Boozer then this deal. Both make sense on a lot of levels... Make them happen Joe!

Both of these trades would be great. I could definitely live with the Prz and Kwame at C. Would CV get enough minutes? Eh who cares, all that stuff would sort itself out. I just like that team because of the depth, and we keep Kwame's expiring to go with Boozer in case one of the superstars wants to come at the deadline. Get it done Joe. I love this roster at least for now.

+ Reply to Thread