+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Valenti & Foster: A dramatization

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I'd like to do one on Fithian and Caputo, but I think I would need to do Caputo's parts in crayon.

LOL. They might actually be worse than Valenti and Foster. Unless you're talking baseball, Caputo doesn't understand a thing about any of the other sports.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Pat Caputo is a singular talent among radio broadcasters. His level of verbal disability is impressive.

1. Pat Caputo cannot verbalize many things he's thinking.
    2. Once Pat Caputo knows the words he wants to say, he frequently can't work his mouth to say them.
    3. Once Pat Caputo begins to say something, he frequently fails to finish saying it in one way or another
    4. Once Pat Caputo has said what he wanted to say, he often fails to realize that it didn't make any grammatical sense
    5. Once Pat Caputo has spoken a complete sentence, he often fails to speak clearly enough to be understood by most of his audience
    6. Once Pat Caputo has managed to get a sentence out of his mouth and into his listeners' ears, it is filled with words he made up himself
    7. Once Pat Caputo has managed to communicate a sentence of real words, he frequently mangles common phrases and cliches a la Ringo Starr
    8. Once Pat Caputo has managed to communicate in a grammatically and textually correct way, he's in blatant conflict with either his own statements or commonly known facts
    9. Once Pat Caputo has managed to say anything that makes sense and is correct, it frequently has nothing to do with sports
    10. Once Pat Caputo has said something about sports that makes sense and is correct, he still sounds like he's got half a salami in his mouth

Gold.

Swami, whatever weird diet you are on this week--please tell me.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Swami
    Pat Caputo is a singular talent among radio broadcasters. His level of verbal disability is impressive.

1. Pat Caputo cannot verbalize many things he's thinking.
    2. Once Pat Caputo knows the words he wants to say, he frequently can't work his mouth to say them.
    3. Once Pat Caputo begins to say something, he frequently fails to finish saying it in one way or another
    4. Once Pat Caputo has said what he wanted to say, he often fails to realize that it didn't make any grammatical sense
    5. Once Pat Caputo has spoken a complete sentence, he often fails to speak clearly enough to be understood by most of his audience
    6. Once Pat Caputo has managed to get a sentence out of his mouth and into his listeners' ears, it is filled with words he made up himself
    7. Once Pat Caputo has managed to communicate a sentence of real words, he frequently mangles common phrases and cliches a la Ringo Starr
    8. Once Pat Caputo has managed to communicate in a grammatically and textually correct way, he's in blatant conflict with either his own statements or commonly known facts
    9. Once Pat Caputo has managed to say anything that makes sense and is correct, it frequently has nothing to do with sports
    10. Once Pat Caputo has said something about sports that makes sense and is correct, he still sounds like he's got half a salami in his mouth
    LMFAO

This gets my post of the year nod.

This thread is classic. I laughed out loud with the Valenti/Foster lines. I used to listen to the show a little but I haven't in a while. Foster always tries to act like he's the lady's man and yes he loves Buffalo Wild Wings.

I am laughing at my own joke here. That's how funny this is.

We need to throw in "Little B"

Little B and Abs are the worst of it.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread