+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC/MMA Thread

Brock wins.

Mir's jujitsu ended up costing him the match.

Lesnar dominated Mir. Not even close.

Lesnar with the worst post-match interview of all time. Horseshoe out of the ass? Coors Lite? Get on my wife? Classic.

Best part of the night, however, was Henderson rocking the crap out of Bisping, then admitting he knew he was out when he slammed him again "to shut him up a little more".

GSP dominant but would have liked to see it end sooner. I wanted to see at least one of the prelims to catch the fight that left the mat so bloody.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

The Lesnar fight was pathetic. I mean he didn't even use any skill to win, outside of his takedowns. He just used brute strength to pin Mir down to where he couldn't move and then started hitting him in the face. Good for UFC ratings, bad for the development of MMA. Now we're gonna get all kinds of weightlifting douchebags at the MMA gyms trying to be Brock Lesnar.

And most of them will get their butts kicked. Yeah, he's a brute, but you don't take down Mir like that without at least some skill. Mir's too good for that, as you saw from their first fight.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Kdawg I don't think you give Lesnar enough credit.

I don't think there are many dudes on the planet that can do what he can do. He's athletic, huge, strong, quick, "mobile, agile, hostile". The guy has got it all.

The guy is just a total beast and once he gets you down you better tap or start praying.

I can't help but wonder how Kurt Angle would have done in UFC/MMA competition if it was the "Next Big Thing" after he won Gold in 1996...

Not many guys can win a Gold medal with a broken neck and his pro wrestling career speaks for itself ... and so do the 6 broken necks! The guy will just push and push himself until he literally snaps.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Just saw everything...

that GSP match was tooo long and that outcome was obvious after round 3.

Brock just killed mir...

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Just saw everything...

that GSP match was tooo long and that outcome was obvious after round 3.

Brock just killed mir...
    Is there a link, or did you record it.

it was on TV..

Was this a pay per view or something?

Korea shows alot of ppv, especially for WWE so im guessing theyd show ppvs for ufc.

I just started watching ufc after playing alot of it on 360...was more of a k-1 fan.

Blog Entries
    I think it's funny that Skip Bayless says Lesnar is playing a villain role no different than the one he played in the WWE when it's obvious that he himself is playing the role of heel for the World Wide Leader (because there's no way in hell he really believes half the shit he says).

Lesnar knows what he's doing.

Look at every UFC fighter - not good or bad but all "the same"

Fans cheer for them all, respect them all and want to see a good clean fight.

With Lesnar? He's trying to play the monster heel so people will pay tons of cash hoping to see someone beat him.

They way he's going he could have a long title reign, which means that if he keeps up his (mostly sane) shit the ppv buys could be huge down the line.

Pro wrestling is an entire industry built on mic work
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread