+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Andy?

If he comes to detroit im finding a new team to root for.

I can't believe people would hate a player so much they'd switch their support.

If a guy can bring something to the team that is needed then get over yourself and appreciate the fact that Joe saw a weakness and tried to fix it.

I doubt we end up with Varejao - but if we did he'd help us.

And that's all that matters.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

P - The type of game he plays is exactly what's wrong with the NBA. I don't want the NBA to turn into FIFA. Basketball is a game about toughness, and watching a toolbag like him pretend to get injured six times a game is what turns me away from the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Blog Entries
    We ain't getting him now.

:lock:
    Find a new slant.

Mo - I hate the guy as much as anyone. I wanna see fuckers stand toe to toe and eye to eye and play real basketball.

But in today's league he has a skill set that is useful. I can't deny that. He might have stupid hair, be a Euro bitch and flop around like Nemo out of water but he does what he does very well and right now our PF/C rotation could use some serious help.

If he's signed elsewhere then that's cool. I don't need to be praising this fuck
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    If a guy can bring something to the team that is needed then get over yourself and appreciate the fact that Joe saw a weakness and tried to fix it.
    Boom.

Eat your own vaginas. It's about winning.
    STEW BEEF!

I would ignore all notions I have on him if we won. Same thing Wings fans did with Chelios and would have with Bertuzzi.

However, how do we know Andy would help us win? He couldn't guard Howard or either F the Magic had. I think he's a solid player, but he hasn't proven to be a good defender against good teams. And he gives you almost no offense. Even if you could get him for the remaining space we have left we aren't winning with Andy and Charlie down low. He'd be great off the bench, I just don't see him as a 30 MPG player on a championship team.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    I hate the guy, but it's not like I'm a fan of every player on each of my favorite teams.

I wasn't a fan of all the whining on our team the last few years, or the fact that RIP shuffles his feet and gets away with it, or Sheed being scared of the post.

So I could overlook things if it wins us titles.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Sheed's not scared of the post... he's just lazy.

+ Reply to Thread