+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DaJuan Summers- he's not from Sweden and he doesn't weigh 195 lbs...what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    I admit I wanted Frank Williams too. Glad they didn't do that.
    I was right more times than wrong though. I wanted Joe Johnson over Rodney White. I wanted Bosh over Darko. Wasn't a fan of Max, but can't remember actually who I wanted (don't think it was Lee though at the time).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    ^See, this is why we do the "Draft re-do" threads!
    Find a new slant.

Just checked. I was hoping for Luther Head I think but he went a couple picks before that.

Instead we signed Tony Delk as our backup guard.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Came across this whilst browsing for NBA twitter feeds for the @WTFDetroit account...

https://twitter.com/dsummers35
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    ^ Maybe we can get him to post here!!!

You keep classifying Delfino as a failed pick on JoeD, but I disagree. He came on strong right before that knee injury. He was a good pick that never really recovered. Just because a guy gets injured a few seasons into his career doesn't mean he was a black mark on the GMs resume, unless its an injury that was predicted (such as if Blair's knees give out in the next couple seasons).

The only problem I had with Delfino was that the coaches were trying to force him to be a SF when he was obviously a SG that could handle the ball quite a bit. Hell, he did it in the Olympics against Team USA and looked solid, but we didn't think he could do that for us?
    _

Blog Entries
    I think that last paragraph is a fair assessment. I could never figure out why they were playing him at SF.
    Find a new slant.

You think Kwame is a SG.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Seems as though I (and others were) was right about Delfino being a SG after all. But yet, I'm dead wrong on Stuckey, eh?

You're blinded by your inability to even consider that I've (and others have) been right about this all along.

Stick to your guns, Sally.

Not even sure what that last part means, but it sounded good.
    Find a new slant.

Not to rain on your fun, but in today's NBA, set positions are overrated. I'm not sure why they even label the positions any more.
    [/pretentious MoTown]

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

+ Reply to Thread