+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DaJuan Summers- he's not from Sweden and he doesn't weigh 195 lbs...what gives?

DaJuan Summers- he's not from Sweden and he doesn't weigh 195 lbs...what gives?

Hard to watch him play and not see a lot of Caron Butler in him. That said, there's a reason Butler was a top-10 pick, and Summers was a 2nd rounder.

I still see him as the most likely player to step in and play right away, among Joe's draftees. He's a 2-way forward that is gifted on either end. His downside is his effort level, which was a symptom of the entire Georgetown roster last season, so its hard to say if it was Summers himself or a tainted locker room atmosphere.

BTW, someone please fix that thread title. I dont know what happened.

Blog Entries
    Your thread titles are funny.

Typically we go with "Everything you need to know about ..." but maybe not this year.
    Find a new slant.

because nobody's happy this year, so i figured I'd switch things up a little.

yeah i see some robinson, some ariza, some butler and a bit of horry in his game. i'm all over the place with this kid.

but i do like what he brings to the table. i think he's one of those guys who will flourish in the nba more so than in college. first off he's a worker and 2nd he will finally play his real position- SF instead of being forced to play PF.

i don't think he'll ever be a star but i think he can be a very solid player. and not too far down the road.

Nice athleticism, that set up and release on his J is Ug-lee. Guess we can work on that, right Amir.....Amir? Anyone seen Amir?

seriously? i have no problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Higherwarrior
    seriously? i have no problem with it.
    The way he cranks his elbow, it looks slow. Seems like it would be tough to get off in traffic.

he's got a nice high release. it's a bit deliberate but overall his form is quite nice. i think he'll be OK.

If he's good enough to be a solid backup SF, he's good enough for me.
    _

+ Reply to Thread