+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jethro's "Is Dickrod Ruining Michigan" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Again, an extremely retarded statement. RR made a buttload of offers because he doesn`t know his ass from a hole in the ground and he is shitting himself. Offering a kid you have never seen in person is a hillbilly`s gambit. RR is in WAY over his head and that fact is starting to make itself abundantly clear. If UM wins less than 6 games this year, Rita bar the door.
    i dont think you know what a gambit is.

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    Offering a kid you have never seen in person is [a mistake]?

So, every colege coach offers ONLY kids they see in person? Those fuckers sure do get around. I know that's Dantonio's approach--and well, we'll see, because he only gets recruits from Michigan and Ohio. I'm not saying you pepper the country with hundreds of offers, but you look at film, talk to a kids coaches, talk to scouts, and then offer if the kid fits you. Nothing wrong with that at all. Now I don't know that Rodriguez is doing that--but I know that few coaches see EVERY kid they offer. I think what you see is coaches who go HARD after kids either that they have seen in person before, or after, like at camps and stuff.
    Agreed. However, I believe RR`s approach is the wrong approach. Taking a kid knowing full well you intend on sloughing him off later is not only bad recruiting technique, but it is just an asshole thing to do. It will soon be understood that RR AND Michigan operate that way and I believe it will have a negative impact on peoples` perception of UM. If UM was USC or Texas, they might be able to get away with it. However, when UM is going to have to play it`s ass off to win eight games, the tune doesn`t match the trumpet.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    i dont think you know what a gambit is.
    A gambit is synonomous with a strategem. Therefore, entirely appropriate.
    www.university.com

Wanna have some fun? I posted a diary on Mgoblog similar to the post that started this thread. If you want to (at your own peril) get into the mind of the WalMart Wolverine (expecially you, bukdow) you got to check this shit oot.

I wrote it: I AM The Barking Sphincter.

http://mgoblog.com/diaries/what-exac...comment-120354
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Blog Entries
    Executive summary:

They think that Zip is unbecoming of a Michigan Man.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    A gambit is synonomous with a strategem. Therefore, entirely appropriate.
    theres a saying that any word you got out of the thesaurus is the wrong word to use.

i think that saying is especially COGENT for someone whose grasp of the english language is as tenuous as yours.

Wanna have some fun? I posted a diary on Mgoblog similar to the post that started this thread. If you want to (at your own peril) get into the mind of the WalMart Wolverine (expecially you, bukdow) you got to check this shit oot.

Wow. That is like a board populated exclusively by Sam Webbs and Wlfredo Ledezmas. Bristling with anger toward anyone who attacks their Pamela Lee Anderson known as Michigan football.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    theres a saying that any word you got out of the thesaurus is the wrong word to use.

i think that saying is especially COGENT for someone whose grasp of the english language is as tenuous as yours.
    diddy, god damn, do you ever get tired of being wrong? Not just regular old wrong, but ankle-biting chihuauha wrong.
    www.university.com

Blog Entries

Dude, that's like 600 words.

+ Reply to Thread