+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jethro's "Is Dickrod Ruining Michigan" Thread

Yeah, I won't diminish what Dantonio has done. I think he's been a solid coach there.

I do think Wies is overrated. What quality wins do they have there since he's been there? They'll probably go to a BCS bowl this year because their schedule sucks (I think they play like 7 teams with brand new QB's). But I don't see them being true contenders at all.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

first google result for "the boys"

pederastry is not something to flaunt, bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by b-diddy
    first google result for "the boys"

pederastry is not something to flaunt, bucky.
    Weak. We already have a Zip Goshboots here. Quit trying to be a creepy picture poster in an attempt to be witty. You are coming across as more of a Wlfredo Ledezma (i.e mondo dumbass).

Also, I am glad your dumbass has a better understanding of the offenses JLS and Dantonio ran/run and the respective rosters needed for each. You little fop.
    www.university.com

Michigan fans like diddy have done a full circle back from the days when stars and recruit rankings mattered. I mean, just look at all ht five and four star guys that go without offers now all around the country. Poor fuckers don't know that the talent and measurables that they've displayed for four years in high school was a complete waste of time.

Of course, no right-minded Michigan fan can EVER EVER EVER talk about the recruiting at another school like, say, Michigan State. I mean, the recruits MSU got last year and are getting this year fit their style and their coach likes 'em, and gawsh darn, that is good enough for me..

Yeah, I'm totally fucking SOLD that Rodriguez wants Drew Dileo, Tony Drake, Corny Jones, Stephen Hopkins, Christian "I make Tits Forcier look HUGE" Pace, and of course, the uber talentd all world 3* from Heap of Gerbils, PA--Jordan "4.8 forty motherfucker" Paskorz. AND he is turning down five star after five star who has been beating his door down to get these guys.

I bet diddy was the kind of guy who was all, "FUCKYEAH! Newsome and BEaver, spread quarterbacks, DickRod's Boyz and look out"....ER, "wait, forget that. Tits Forcier and Denard Robinson, DickRod's Boyz and NOW you can look the fuck out!"

And we'll see the same thing this year. I predict at least 4 decommits--and the ensuing, "Why can;t these guys make up their minds! Liars! No integrity! Blasphemy! Kill them all! They're not Michigan Men! They'll be sorry when we win national championships in 10 years!"

But seriously, guys. Take my wife. PLEASE. HAHAHAHAHAHALOLZ.

This is really about the question of DickRod having a blueprint. A plan. A guy who comes to Michigan and hires Scott Shafer doesn't really have a plan. A guy who tosses out 150 offers and generates PR messes with decommits, players leaving, and the early commits of some serious scrubbage doesn't really have a plan.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

well, actually, this is the first year i've followed recruiting on a fairly regular basis. and before last year, i didnt even know what rivals was...

im giving dick rod some leeway. if the guy has speed and athletic ability, itll be better for the offensive system than a higher ranked guy who is slower but bigger. threet was a mess. mcguffie had a few games where he looked stellar. our best offensive player was a 5'8 *** frosh reciever last year (odoms).

no, im not going to cry over someone that didnt want to go to michigan. the only recruits that break a program are the ones that cause ncaa sanctions, a decommit or non commit never killed a program. and i dont want guys on the team that dont want to be here.

i think rodriguez made so many offers because he was afraid how bad it would look to have a slow start in recruiting following a 3-9 year. i dont blame him. if this class isnt all world, thats fine. im sure there will be enough talent to bridge to better days.

if your upset our class isnt better than USC's, maybe its time to alter expectations?

I give DickRod some leeway. I'm talking long-term. UM shouldn't compete per se in recruiting with USC, Florida, Texas, and quite possibly even PSU and OSU. Those states have tons of great recruits in their own back yards.

But if you'll remember, the argument was this: Rogriguez won at WVU with lesser-talented guys. With MICHIGAN TALENT holy fucktard!
    Now remember, also, I love the 2009 class. Loved 2008 as well--but we have seen about 25% attrition from that class already, and UM doesn't have the bodies. That means 2009 and 2010 have to be HOME RUN classes to build talent and depth. Rich Rod HAS shown that he won't beat anybody without PLAYAS. Look at last year.

And lemme axe you this: Is this MICHIGAN or is this Michigan. Is Michigan an elite school that pulls in playas by itself, like MOST UM FANS THINK AND HAVE THOUGHT forever? Or...like everybody else, does UM need the right guy at the right time and is DickRod that guy.

Don't worry diddy: This ain't over.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots

But if you'll remember, the argument was this: Rogriguez won at WVU with lesser-talented guys. With MICHIGAN TALENT holy fucktard!
    He's also shown his first years have been crap and his 2nd years have shown great improvement.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

well, actually, this is the first year i've followed recruiting on a fairly regular basis. and before last year, i didnt even know what rivals was...

im giving dick rod some leeway. if the guy has speed and athletic ability, itll be better for the offensive system than a higher ranked guy who is slower but bigger. threet was a mess. mcguffie had a few games where he looked stellar. our best offensive player was a 5'8 *** frosh reciever last year (odoms).

no, im not going to cry over someone that didnt want to go to michigan. the only recruits that break a program are the ones that cause ncaa sanctions, a decommit or non commit never killed a program. and i dont want guys on the team that dont want to be here.

i think rodriguez made so many offers because he was afraid how bad it would look to have a slow start in recruiting following a 3-9 year. i dont blame him. if this class isnt all world, thats fine. im sure there will be enough talent to bridge to better days.

if your upset our class isnt better than USC's, maybe its time to alter expectations?
    Again, an extremely retarded statement. RR made a buttload of offers because he doesn`t know his ass from a hole in the ground and he is shitting himself. Offering a kid you have never seen in person is a hillbilly`s gambit. RR is in WAY over his head and that fact is starting to make itself abundantly clear. If UM wins less than 6 games this year, Rita bar the door.
    www.university.com

Offering a kid you have never seen in person is [a mistake]?

So, every colege coach offers ONLY kids they see in person? Those fuckers sure do get around. I know that's Dantonio's approach--and well, we'll see, because he only gets recruits from Michigan and Ohio. I'm not saying you pepper the country with hundreds of offers, but you look at film, talk to a kids coaches, talk to scouts, and then offer if the kid fits you. Nothing wrong with that at all. Now I don't know that Rodriguez is doing that--but I know that few coaches see EVERY kid they offer. I think what you see is coaches who go HARD after kids either that they have seen in person before, or after, like at camps and stuff.

Actually, the Big Wig at Scout thinks Rodriguez is taking COMMITMENTS because it could get OOGLY this year as well. The strategy was to have bodies on board going into Year One--and then if other guys wanted to come, take a few of those bodies, mutilate, and drop them into the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania (that's in Africa, Ledezma. Not Ann Arbor).

So, I THINK (no inside info here, just my usual ear to the ground radar up common sense I know people) they use these early commits as a momentum builder and after the season or as the season wears on, others show interest, and you simply start killing off the ones you don't really want. It's SEC style, baby--and that actually IS one thing I like about DickRod.

+ Reply to Thread