+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bill Maher hits it on the head

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    Massive debt? Just watch and you'll see massive debt.
    Uh, we did. Remember Ronald Reagan and George Bush the Two?

Tahoe, you are a:

Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Mr Community Organizer voted for every spending bill, iirc. Bush doesn't really approve spending, does he?

The spending that is taking place now will make Bush's spending look like a drop in the bucket.

Doesn't really matter to him though, he just puts more peeps on Gov't assistance and gets their vote.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    ^should I just make that into an emoticon?
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    We KNOW that, buttplug. That's why you are working with the mass of stupidity given over to the fear-mongering you guys have captalized on under the guise of "patriotism" over the last 8 years, and just might be able to scare and yell enough to have the Supreme Court steal another election or two for ya.
    I'm thinking maybe some peeps in the country felt some fear watching the peeps caught above the burning floors of the WTC jumping to their deaths as opposed to burning alive.

Or flying into the ground in PA.

Stick your head in the sand you dumb fuck. I know none of that happened in your world though.

Good try sticking it on Repubs, fucktard.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I'm thinking maybe some peeps in the country felt some fear watching the peeps caught above the burning floors of the WTC jumping to their deaths as opposed to burning alive.

Or flying into the ground in PA.

Stick your head in the sand you dumb fuck. I know none of that happened in your world though.

Good try sticking it on Repubs, fucktard.
    What a corcksucking buttplug you are. Is that the new Republican mantra?

"Hey, how ya doing, Ralph?"
    "Well, I'm kind of tired. I had to work late last night"
    "Oh, YOU had to work late, eh? YOU FUCKHEAD! What about all the people who died on 9/11? HUH? What about when the planes were crashing into the Twin Towers, HUH? YOU ARE A FUCKING COMMUNIST BASTARD who wants this country to be taken over by illegal Mexicans and Osama Bin Laden. HOW ABOUT IF I WATERBOARD YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU FUCKING SISSY FACE? What about Pearl Harbor? And th War of 1812? You aren't FRENCH, are you, faggot? Huh? Don't you remember when the British burned the White House in the War of 1812? What if Dolly Madison was in there taking a shit when it happened? We wouldn't have those Dolly Madison cakes and shit! PINKO! Tax and Spend LIBERAL FUCKEY FUCK!"

"..."

The End.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    While that is a scary thought, you still have to weigh the liklihood of such a thing happening to you or someone you know. More people die from so many different things every year. Yeah some jackasses had to pay for that, but invading a country that had nothing to do with it and stripping rights from Americans wasn't exactly the correct way to go about it. Neither was finishing the book with the 7 yr olds. 7 years of runamokery govt was reasoned by the actions of a few fucktards. Now you want to say Obama is a bigger douchebag, but really the worst thing anyone can say about him is that he took the financial torch Bush was running with and strapped it to a rocket. He also kills flies.

Blog Entries
    I remember when Bill Maher used to be funny.

Once he decided to take the 'angry leftist' career route (which is a hard path to conquer), I lost interest.

I mean seriously...this is the same guy who thinks prostitution should be legal...

I think prostitution should be legal.

I know I'm just merely turning back to my own talking points, but the 9/11 card is a perfect example for me of playing on reactionary fears to receive carte blanche for, well, a lot of stupid, horrible things that have actually hurt the US.

Another example of fear and "can't do" for me is the actual size of our military. It may be a bit different now that we're fighting two wars but it's been 20 years after the cold war and it seems like there's this driving need to make sure we always have to have this enormous military. It seems based on a fear of what may happen next. Now I do think we should have the most prepared military in the world for an immediate response or need, but after that, what happened to being able to mobilize for immediate responses? I don't know, just some thoughts.

Prostitution should be legal.

he just puts more peeps on Gov't assistance and gets their vote.
    We don't even need a translator to read between the lines on that one.

+ Reply to Thread