• Lakers in 6

3 30.00%
  • Lakers in 7

1 10.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: 2009 NBA Finals, Magic vs. Lakers

I'd rather lose in the first round if it means sweeping changes for the better. Although, I think Joe would still make big changes even if we had made the finals (already started that with Billups).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

What I'm getting at is that having the benefit of hindsight seeing how teams showed up in the playoffs, orlando would've crushed in the first round just as surely as cleveland did.

So who's ahead in the series? Lakers? j/k

It's 1-0, right?
    Players meeting my ASS!

I wanted us to play our young bucks serious minutes the last 20 games (otherwise known as tanking) and likely miss the fucking playoffs altogether.

It's just not about a Lottery pick - it was about finding out what pieces we do have and what we really need. The pick is a nice bonus (although people seem sure that a pick @ #10 is the same as a pick @ #15. How is that possible? More guys are available at #10!)

Then, after the Draft we would still have our cap space and I don't buy the excuse that players wouldn't wanna play on a Lotto loser. Um, hello - we aren't a Lotto loser even if we finished out of the playoffs.

Agents and players aren't stupid - they know what we're about.

But, Fuck No! - we man'd the fuck up and made the Top 8, only to get bitch slapped by the King and his Court (jesters).

It really wasn't worth it.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    I wanted us to play our young bucks serious minutes the last 20 games (otherwise known as tanking) and likely miss the fucking playoffs altogether.

It's just not about a Lottery pick - it was about finding out what pieces we do have and what we really need. The pick is a nice bonus (although people seem sure that a pick @ #10 is the same as a pick @ #15. How is that possible? More guys are available at #10!)

Then, after the Draft we would still have our cap space and I don't buy the excuse that players wouldn't wanna play on a Lotto loser. Um, hello - we aren't a Lotto loser even if we finished out of the playoffs.

Agents and players aren't stupid - they know what we're about.

But, Fuck No! - we man'd the fuck up and made the Top 8, only to get bitch slapped by the King and his Court (jesters).

It really wasn't worth it.
    Some people here disagreed at the time and then went away until the smoke cleared.
    Find a new slant.

I liked that we made the playoffs if for no other reason than the fact that it probably left a bad taste in Stuckey's mouth. He should come out with a lot to prove next season. All y'all Stuckey haters will disagree though, I'm sure.

WE ARE ALL WITNESSES

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Disney wins.

Blog Entries
    4 to 4 in the poll, interesting...
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Disney wins.
    yup. Disney World vs Disney Land on a Disney owned channel.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread