Quote Originally Posted by gusman
hey listen Kstat, i stand corrected. You can tell me what a fuckface I am but I will be the first to admit when I am wrong. My only defense is that the NBA let Orlando win because they were worried about everyone thinking the NBA was fixed and what better defense then letting the Magic win. So dont you go puttin me up on the chopping block because I am a realsit and I see things from all angles. And you know what, I do think the NBA had to save face and let orlando win so you take your cockyness and you go right back to were you came from you Men in Black monster. Talkin shit to me like I am coming out of left field, workin my ass up over this bullshit. You want dwight as a poster child, well now you have him you Loy Vaught look alike son of a bitch. Yeah you are much like that of Loy vaught, how does that make you feel tough guy. You just wait til kobe smashes Dwight. and I am real happy you got me worked up because I just calmed down looking at rachel nichols. I would bang that Strawberry Blonde whore. Giggity giggity guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
Fuck yes.