+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Put your money where your mouth is

Quote Originally Posted by gusman
    hey listen Kstat, i stand corrected. You can tell me what a fuckface I am but I will be the first to admit when I am wrong. My only defense is that the NBA let Orlando win because they were worried about everyone thinking the NBA was fixed and what better defense then letting the Magic win. So dont you go puttin me up on the chopping block because I am a realsit and I see things from all angles. And you know what, I do think the NBA had to save face and let orlando win so you take your cockyness and you go right back to were you came from you Men in Black monster. Talkin shit to me like I am coming out of left field, workin my ass up over this bullshit. You want dwight as a poster child, well now you have him you Loy Vaught look alike son of a bitch. Yeah you are much like that of Loy vaught, how does that make you feel tough guy. You just wait til kobe smashes Dwight. and I am real happy you got me worked up because I just calmed down looking at rachel nichols. I would bang that Strawberry Blonde whore. Giggity giggity guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee
    Fuck yes.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    I and many others don't care that it's widely known and accepted.

Just because it's widely known and accepted doesn't make it right.

A foul is a foul regardless of the reputation of the dude committing said foul.

I understand that in a 50/50 situation 9 times out of 10 the superstar will get the call because the refs are using their judgement to decide what to do. That's fine with me. I understand it.

What ain't fine is the bullshit calls the refs make to bail superstars out. Many have been discussed but the Lebron v Mickael Pietrus call is not and never has been a 50-50 call. They bailed out Lebron because he's Lebron.

I vividly remember a game I saw a while back where the refs let 3 consecutive hacks go as "regular" players attempted to drive the lane. On the 4th trip down the floor a "star" player drove to the hoop out of control and was giving the call.

I was screaming at the TV. It's total bullshit and ruins the game IMO, especially when you have blatant crap calls in every game.

When you've got owners, coaches and players all asking for clarity or "transparency" you've got a problem.

Refs should be seen and not fucking noticed. Call it down the middle for all and go home. Ain't no one paying to see your no athletic-ability having ass.
    Yeah sorry I didnt add that I hate that its accepted... It just frustrates me so much whenever I think about it, and how it will never be fixed.

It makes my head hurt thinking about how fucked it is.

P is dead on. Calls should be the same regardless of the players involved. If the call is a complete coin flip, then you can let reputation decide the call. These aren't coin flip calls. They are complete superstar calls.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread