+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WalmartWolverines.com

WalmartWolverines.com

Thought Bukdow would beat me to it, but yes there is now an official website. Enjoy! www.WalmartWolverines.com

That's HOT!!!

Would the same from the Spartan side be noted as

Safeway Sparty?

Quote Originally Posted by DrTre11
    Thought Bukdow would beat me to it, but yes there is now an official website. Enjoy! www.WalmartWolverines.com
    How is that Michigan State degree treating you these days Doc?

I was kinda hoping it would be funnier. Good attempt, nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

i still dont get why people say sparties have an inferiority complex.

I'm surprised to see that some of those pictures appear to be invented in an attempt to make the website seem funnier and legit.
    Winning breeds confidence. Losing breeds reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zip Goshboots
    I'm surprised to see that UofM hired Rich Rodriguez in an attempt to make the team seem funnier and legit.
    Fixed.

Wow. Some of those pictures are spot on and, of course, hilarious. Upon further reflection, they are kind of pitiful. There really are some people out there that just don`t have shit going on in their lives and they have to latch on to UM.

I have to admit, the first one of you douchebags I thought of when I went through a few of those pictures was Ledezma. An alumni of Oakland University and Ross Technical Training Center, yet he bellows blue and yellow like his mother was Mary Sue Coleman. At least the rest of you realize you are academic losers and mainly latch onto the athletic side of the whole pathetic business.
    www.university.com

Quote Originally Posted by bukdow
    Wow. Some of those pictures are spot on and, of course, hilarious. Upon further reflection, they are kind of pitiful. There really are some people out there that just don`t have shit going on in their lives and they have to latch on to UM.

I have to admit, the first one of you douchebags I thought of when I went through a few of those pictures was Ledezma. An alumni of Oakland University and Ross Technical Training Center, yet he bellows blue and yellow like his mother was Mary Sue Coleman. At least the rest of you realize you are academic losers and mainly latch onto the athletic side of the whole pathetic business.
    Post of the Year, so far.

+ Reply to Thread