+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone graduated from msu or go there/

Anyone graduated from msu or go there/

I decided to go to michigan state and need to apply for housing quick. Anyone know which dorms are the best, most comfortable etc?

D'sNuts went there but he lived in apartments. Anyway, I would PM him because he might have an idea from friends that were in dorms.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    No dorms for me either, sorry.
    Find a new slant.

Brody is where all the freshman are but it's way in the northwest corner of the campus. Akers is where I lived my freshman year and I hated it. it is a four roommate setup in the southeastern part of campus near hubbard. I also lived in Holden which I enjoyed. Wasn't too far from my classes heavy in the amount of freshman in that complex. I lived in landon as well, i liked it there. close proximity to grand river and was right near my classes but is better for upperclassmen in my opinon. Ditto for Shaw which is a great central location on campus but few freshman. I would shoot for one of the complexes with a lot of freshman because you'll have a ton of people to make friends with. My preference would be the holden-case-wonders-wilson complex. Brody is the most freshman heavy part of msu but the people i know either love it or hate it.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Someone HAS to get bukdow on this thread...

As if he'd be reduced to dorm life...

Have you forgotten he reads Harpers?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy
    Someone HAS to get bukdow on this thread...

Blog Entries
    Vinny's on the case.
    Find a new slant.

What kind of farmer are you planning to be Cross?
    Last edited by Fool; 05-19-2009 at 11:45 AM.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread