2 40.00%
  • Lakers in 7

1 20.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: OST: 2009 WCF, Nuggets vs. Lakers

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    I watched some of the game last night. I was happy watching Chauncey. 7 straight conf finals for him? Makes me think that, as much as I'm sure Joe respected Chauncey, he didn't realize the difference between CB and AI is as huge as it is. Literally swap 1 player, and swap entire team performance with it. Cap room, I know... but still.

Blog Entries
    Looking forward to the game tonight.

So much so that I'll probably fall asleep around halftime.

9 pm starts are better than 10:30 pm, but it's still too late for this Dad guy.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by UxKa
    I watched some of the game last night. I was happy watching Chauncey. 7 straight conf finals for him? Makes me think that, as much as I'm sure Joe respected Chauncey, he didn't realize the difference between CB and AI is as huge as it is. Literally swap 1 player, and swap entire team performance with it. Cap room, I know... but still.
    I think Joe counted on the rest of the team to still play defense given they were almost all here during the title run when they were the best defense. Also, they had a "defensive" coach as well.

Joe was wrong on both of those.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gl'enn
    Looking forward to the game tonight.

So much so that I'll probably fall asleep around halftime.

9 pm starts are better than 10:30 pm, but it's still too late for this Dad guy.
    Tonight is perfect out here. 5:30 for Wings (when I get home from work). When that is over it will probably be around the end of the first quarter of the Nuggets game.

Hopefully I get a solid 5 hours of Wings/Nuggets applying beatings.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    terrible officiating... shocking
    Find a new slant.

Gl'enn, I'm currently viewing the Wings game but Tivoing the Lakers, so would you please let me know when something good happens?

Thanks in advance!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    some terrible officiating happened
    Find a new slant.

How did they foul Nene out when Gasol fell down on his own power while pushing off? Horrible call there. I only saw the second half (after the Wings game), but Billups played bad. Terrible passes left and right, left Brown open for a dunk. He looked bad in that half for sure.

And why no post up for Melo the entire half?

Chauncey once said "If it ain't rough it ain't right"

Don't know if he was talking about the boardroom, the bedroom or the basketball court but he's in a rough situation now.

Show 'em who we are, Chauncey. Show 'em who we are.

if you scream Denver loud enough and long enough it naturally becomes Detroit
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I wish we would have gotten this Chauncey the last couple, 3 years.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread