Page 3 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: 2009 WCF, Nuggets vs. Lakers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool
    The Lakers aren't that good.
    This is true.
    Find a new slant.

The biggest mistake was Carter throwing away the inbounds. That guy is terrible, I don't care what the nuggets announcers say. Sure, he's a pretty good passer (except for that play), but he shoots like complete shit. I have no idea why they didn't have Jones in there instead or even JR. It was tied and you needed a basket, why have the worst scorer on the team out there?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

watched the game but was too lazy to post here

melo didnt get many touches in the last quarter, he wasn't missing anything in the first 3 quarters.

but this team lost because of free throws. make em fuck.

i dont know who to root for. the nuggets won't beat the cavs, but i like them more. i hate the cavs, but the lakers can beat them in a series of 7.

also, d jones has no offensive game...

well according to the announcer, they had anthony carter in to play chauncey as the 2 guard, but why would that matter for the last possession?

Blog Entries
    I'm pumped that they got game 2, but it kinda makes me wish they had gotten game 1 even more. They could have been heading home to sweep.

I really think they have a good shot at going up 3-1 now, and winning it in 6 at home.
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, they need to win the next two. Not must wins, but very important. You let them win one of these games and you take the pressure off them completely.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Not worried. The Lakers aren't that good.
    STEW BEEF!

If Denver could have boxed out in the first half they might have blown the Lakers out.

Blog Entries
    Quite simply, ARIZA
    Find a new slant.

How much you willing to pay your boy GD?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    $4-5m, maybe?

How about "a little more than anyone else"?
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread