FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: 2009 WCF, Nuggets vs. Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Would any of you party?
    ...like it was 2004.

I an guarantee you all that

a) Vince is pissed he likely isn't gonna get the arena
    b) Vince will milk this for all he can get

For a start he's got some real media coverage on his company and he didn't have to beg for it. WWE could use all the publicity that doesn't involve steroids or deaths or murder/suicides they can get.

And don't be shocked if Vince does hold Monday Night Raw in a parking lot somewhere near the Pepsi Centre.

Also don't be shocked if certain talent appear courtside for some of Game 4. We're talking major names too. Vince could have Triple H and Shawn Michaels appear since neither is involved in storylines.

OR (brace for it, cause this is gonna get long)

This is how you open Raw from the Car Park (as close to the Pepsi Centre as possible):

Have Randy Orton, Ric Flair and a few WWE security guys get tickets to Game 4. The security guys could have hidden cameras that could transmit a live feed (is that even possible?) of what is about to happen.

This would all have to be co-ordinated with the WWE production trucks to bring it together to begin Raw, 5 minutes EARLY! (their network gives them the extra time for reasons about to be made obvious)

Anyway...

5 minutes before Raw actually begins (so really 10 minutes early) Orton and Flair stand up in their seats during Game 4 and start brawling!!! They don't fuck around though - the brawl is designed to cause chaos, not a riot lol

They would brawl towards the nearest exit, fighting the whole time. Obviously television cameras would have caught (parts of) the brawl and aired it during the NBA broadcast. Flair and Orton flanked by WWE security brawl down the street from the Pepsi Centre as Raw begins LIVE (5 minutes early). The cameras pick them up before they enter the parking lot.

THIS

WOULD

BE

HUGE!

For a start you just fucked with the NBA Western Conference Finals.

Secondly you just had 2 guys brawling down the streets of Denver, filmed and being sent out live to millions ... and millions of WWE Fans (they get an audience of nearly 6 million people every Monday night)

Thirdly you just drew a huge crowd to your car park (so make the entry FREE), as people would have followed the brawl from the Pepsi Centre to the parking lot.

Fourthly, Flair is retired and this is not a match, so you haven't fucked that retirement stipulation up either.

When Flair and Orton get to the ring at the parking lot Vince can grab the mic and cut a promo (like few wrestlers can!) and end the brawl and begin the real show.

Trust me, if this was done right this would be the biggest fucking thing since Stone Cold Steve Austin or the Montreal Screwjob.

It won't happen though, cause WWE is now gripped by the corporate mentality and any "out there" idea is shot down to protect the company interest.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

^ I didn't read any of that because I came in here to talk about real sports, not some ballerina bullshit, and am pissed no one seems to have watched or cared about the game last night.
    Last edited by Fool; 05-20-2009 at 08:31 AM.
    STEW BEEF!

LMAO - Vince will be pissed you aren't interested in his 1 man battle against Denver and the NBA, who are teaming up to put him out of the Pepsi Centre!

I couldn't believe they blew that game in the end. Nuggets should have won that thing. Several guys didn't have great nights for them and they were still in a position to win. Better get game 2.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

The Lakers aren't that good.
    STEW BEEF!

And they don't have Mr Big Shot.

That shot in the corner right at the end there was sick and classic clutch Chauncey.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Still, overall, Chauncey shot relatively poorly. He biffed FTs. He didn't clearly outplay Derek Fisher. I like Chauncey, but the Nugs aren't winning the series if he plays like he has.

Blog Entries
    I was also pissed that they lost.

Between screwing up and not holding for the last shot at the half (when Fisher nailed a 3 at the horn) to the horrible free throw shooting, they should have won comfortably.

They were who I thought they were, and they let 'em off the hook.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread