1 20.00%
  • Cavs in 7

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: OST: 2009 ECF, Magic vs. Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    I will never ever EVER cheer for the Orlando Magic but when I checked Yahoo today I came very, very close to doing so.
    Fuck that. I am rooting for the Magic.

I ain't cheering for that fucking franchise.

I remember when they had a hard working team that almost made the playoffs and they fucking shipped all those dudes out to chase the star players (McGrady and Hill signed - they flirted with Duncan)

That showed that the Orlando Magic had no loyalty, no honour and no code.

You reward those players that worked their asses off. If I was an owner I would rather be known as the guy who owned the hardest working team in the NBA than be known as the owner of the injury prone wanna be Jordan and Pippen, small town thinking, no loyalty having, bullshit Tragic.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I don't like the Magic, but I'm not ashamed to say I'm rooting for them to beat fucking Cleveland.

Fuck Cleveland more than Fuck Orlando = me rooting for the Magic this series.

Blog Entries
    I want the Magic to win because they would get obliterated by the Lakers or Nuggets in the Finals.

Whereas the Cavs may be able to beat the Lakers or Nuggets, and I don't want that city to win a championsip.

If mo made that shot, that would be shot of his lifetime,shot of the century.

Interesting to see Lebron pass up the potential game winner though.

I'm rooting for Orlando. I hate the Cavs. I don't like Orlando, but I agree they won't beat LA or Denver. They are taking advantage of the fact that the Cavs big men are big and slow and can't stay with Lewis or Turk. That wouldn't happen against the west teams. Odom and Walton have the size and speed to guard those two. So do Melo and Kmart.

I'm not sure Orlando can do this 4 times, but I know they can't against the west teams because they won't get those mismatches.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    If, by some miracle, the Magic were to win the whole thing, would they be the worst NBA Championship team ever?

Worse than the Heat?
    Find a new slant.

Way worse than the heat. At least the heat had Shaq and Wade. Orlando has one good big man and a bunch of jump shooters around him.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

This is what happens when we aren't good. Pussies become NBA champions. The teal era was a blight on the league, not just Detroit.
    STEW BEEF!

The win by Orlando just shows what the NBA has become.

Detroit is a team from a bygone era, constructed under the old "system".

The NBA is completely different now. It's time to get with the times IMO.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread