+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The torture thing

The torture thing

Me thinks this isn't going away anytime soon. So far, we don't torture, followed by we kinda torture, now it looks like we torture. Congress wasn't briefed, they were briefed, they were kinda briefed. It was authorized by military, it wasn't authorized, it was authorized by bushies, it was authorized by Bush.

Pics are being leaked now. Please post as you see them. What is torture to you? I think that if there "is a bomb in a city, and Habib here knows where it is", rip the fuckers toenails out. But if you think a guy knows a guy who's planting bombs in Bhagdad, odds are you're wasting your time.

Blog Entries
    It's interesting that all of this stuff seems to happen while naked.

If I'm being held by foreign captors and they are going to hang me upside down over a bunk bed for a day or six, I don't really care if I have my clothes on or not.

Makes you wonder if the nudity is really more for the ones actually doing the torturing, doesn't it?
    Find a new slant.

Yeah, and some of them have been covered in what I assume is their own poop. I would rather have my own poop on me than apply poop to someone else [/giffman].

Blog Entries
    Some people like poop, too, so how effective is that, really?

Digressing...sorry.
    Find a new slant.

Hit them with shoes, I hear they hate that.

Employ Bukdow to "educate them". They'll be singing in a day.

Blog Entries
    I don't see the point on why a few people are upset over enhanced interrogation.

Do you really have a sincere concerning interest of the well-being of those terrorists who hate our country?

Unless you do, I don't see how this is anything more than a witchhunt out to score political points by taking advantage of the unpopularity of a previous administration.

And it seems both Obama & Holder have realized that by now, and are pretty much letting the issue die on its own, although Pelosi's mouth isn't helping the Democratic party.

Besides, only in the opinions of the far left is this "torture", most of America doesn't care.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    LOL! "Enhanced Interrogation" Priceless!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    From Rush/Hannity's mouths to God's ears.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread