+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ GOP

Yes, fine. You've looked up the numbers on wikipedia. Good for you. Feel free to feel good about this while you're watching the latest Hannah Montana episode.

Or you could try something called reading and actually learn about how the campaign really went down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitexport
    Yes, fine. You've looked up the numbers on wikipedia. Good for you. Feel free to feel good about this while you're watching the latest Hannah Montana episode.

Or you could try something called reading and actually learn about how the campaign really went down.
    I did learn about the '88 campaign in a Political Science class taught by a liberal teacher, even he said Dukakis really didn't have a shot after 8 years of a popular President.

Yes Wil, good argumentation there. I give that one step above "I have gay friends."

Now try using what you learned in that class to present arguments in favor of what your saying. Did Dukakis ever have a point lead? Was there any time they were neck and neck? If so, what changed that? Did any negative campaigning help? You know, like Dukakis being a card carrying member of the pinko commie ACLU and giving some evil black man named Willy Horton a plane ticket to Florida to rape and murder some white women?

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    The Dems lost their logical front runners to win it all with Cuomo deciding not to run and Hart's scandal. Imagine who would run if both Hillary and Obama dropped out, and that's the sort of situation that led to Dukakis back in '88. Hell, I voted for Bush Sr. in '88, but would've gladly voted Tanner '88 if I had a chance to.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Oh for fuck's sake. Swindled us all.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    So, how awesome is it that we don't have a right-wing nutjob problem in this country?

Are you guys as pumped as I am that the GOP freaked out against the DHS report that said that our biggest threat was home-grown right-wing nutjobs? That the DHS secretary had to issue an apology?

Soooo...the guy who murdered Dr. Tiller says that there are many more like him out there, and that there will be further incidents. I can just count the GOP congressmen lining up to Jack Bauer this guy. Ticking time bomb scenario at work!

^ You love 2nd grade smear tactics.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe
    ^ You love 2nd grade smear tactics.
    WHERE IS THE DETONATOR???????

+ Reply to Thread