+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34
FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: LOL @ GOP

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    What's that you were saying about Repubs not using superdelegates T?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/d...171452529.html

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Dudie, I think after originally saying the Dems SD thing really sucked I mentioned GOPs establishment shit. Could be wrong though. Dems are undemocratic, etc, which they are and are still worse than the GOP, but the GOP shit is still shit. It was shit, its currently shit and expect it to be shit going forward.

I mean WTF is all this YOU MUST VOTE shit if in the end, your vote doesn't mean shit. The GOP process is shit, but not as shitty as Dems, imo.

Donnie will fix this too.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Grabbers Of Pussies

I remember Bush's big election slogan in 2000 was "Family Values". The GOP said they were going to bring respect and dignity back to the white house and GWB was going to be wearing a sports coat in the oval office as this was some apparent tradition. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Dems are in disarray, but all they have to do is wait until Trump gets started getting things done. The GOP establishment ass wipes will get all butt hurt and their feeling will get hurt. Not enough people paying attention to them. Someone is actually getting things done without them.

2 shitheads that come to mind are McCain and Lyndsey Graham. They'll starting acting out like 2nd graders. And the Dems will regroup with the infighting from the GOP shitheads.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Cue VanderBeek gif

Amash cries after missing first vote in Congress
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...ng-vote-235928
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I'm laughing at these idiots. Don't vote against your self-interests and expect it to work out:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...iding-husband/

When Helen Beristain told her husband she was voting for Donald Trump last year, he warned her that the Republican nominee planned to “get rid of the Mexicans.”

Defending her vote, Helen quoted Trump directly, noting that the tough-talking Republican said he would only kick the “bad hombres” out of the country, according to the South Bend Tribune.

Months later, Roberto Beristain — a successful businessman, respected member of his Indiana town and father of three American-born children — languishes in a detention facility with hardened criminals as he awaits his deportation back to Mexico, the country he left in 1998 when he entered the United States illegally.

“I wish I didn’t vote at all,” Helen Beristain told the Tribune. “I did it for the economy. We needed a change.”
    And the economy in Indiana relative to when Obama took office...

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/03/u...y-indiana.html

+ Reply to Thread